• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Merdeka MiLF SPG trust AMDK Evangelist take Magic Pill To meet Might God!

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is ok lah. good for the hospital admin and the politicians and the patients and just about everyone.

Divided the doctors are easy to fuck.

I have accepted it. My ass is open wide wide anyone can fuck me. My mouth is open wide wide also to suck any cocks that want me to suck.

And as mentioned my mind is open wide wide there is no brains in it. totally empty glass very open to be filled with cum.
Remember the medicine fellowship? they usually start after the last lecture of the day. Practically the entire class remained to begin their worship.

I had to quietly sneak out the rear door of the LT and go look for Arts girls

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Remember the medicine fellowship? they usually start after the last lecture of the day. Practically the entire class remained to begin their worship.

I had to quietly sneak out the rear door of the LT and go look for Arts girls
Lol. Actually I heard of the fellowship but have never seen it in action.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ivermectin should work as long as you don't take the right dose.

Published online 2021 Jun 21. doi: 10.1097/MJT.0000000000001402
PMCID: PMC8248252
PMID: 34145166

Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines​

Andrew Bryant, MSc,1,* Theresa A. Lawrie, MBBCh, PhD,2 Therese Dowswell, PhD,2 Edmund J. Fordham, PhD,2 Scott Mitchell, MBChB, MRCS,3 Sarah R. Hill, PhD,1 and Tony C. Tham, MD, FRCP4
Author information Copyright and License information Disclaimer

This article has been cited by other articles in PMC.

Go to:

Background:​

Repurposed medicines may have a role against the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The antiparasitic ivermectin, with antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties, has now been tested in numerous clinical trials.

Areas of uncertainty:​

We assessed the efficacy of ivermectin treatment in reducing mortality, in secondary outcomes, and in chemoprophylaxis, among people with, or at high risk of, COVID-19 infection.

Data sources:​

We searched bibliographic databases up to April 25, 2021. Two review authors sifted for studies, extracted data, and assessed risk of bias. Meta-analyses were conducted and certainty of the evidence was assessed using the GRADE approach and additionally in trial sequential analyses for mortality. Twenty-four randomized controlled trials involving 3406 participants met review inclusion.

Therapeutic Advances:​

Meta-analysis of 15 trials found that ivermectin reduced risk of death compared with no ivermectin (average risk ratio 0.38, 95% confidence interval 0.19–0.73; n = 2438; I2 = 49%; moderate-certainty evidence). This result was confirmed in a trial sequential analysis using the same DerSimonian–Laird method that underpinned the unadjusted analysis. This was also robust against a trial sequential analysis using the Biggerstaff–Tweedie method. Low-certainty evidence found that ivermectin prophylaxis reduced COVID-19 infection by an average 86% (95% confidence interval 79%–91%). Secondary outcomes provided less certain evidence. Low-certainty evidence suggested that there may be no benefit with ivermectin for “need for mechanical ventilation,” whereas effect estimates for “improvement” and “deterioration” clearly favored ivermectin use. Severe adverse events were rare among treatment trials and evidence of no difference was assessed as low certainty. Evidence on other secondary outcomes was very low certainty.

Conclusions:​

Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.
Keywords: ivermectin, prophylaxis, treatment, COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2

Here is a video on how the meta analysis you quoted is inconclusive and probably means nothing

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You just read of this granny nearly dying from ivermectin n you still think it works? Good lord! What will you say next? That masks don't work? Wait....
You may well be right but perhaps there could be some truth in the claim that ivermectin works.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am deeply disappointed no one champions cow urine

I mean … 5000 years of Indian history can’t be wrong … right ?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You just read of this granny nearly dying from ivermectin n you still think it works? Good lord! What will you say next? That masks don't work? Wait....

She took the wrong dose. Almost any drug can kill you if you overdose on it. At the right dosage Ivermectin either works or is benign.

And yes those puny cloth and leaky surgical masks do nothing to stop the spread. If they worked SG wouldn't have 3000 cases a day.

In order to be protected full PPE is required and that invariably includes eye protection.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
She took the wrong dose. Almost any drug can kill you if you overdose on it. At the right dosage Ivermectin either works or is benign.

And yes those puny cloth and leaky surgical masks do nothing to stop the spread. If they worked SG wouldn't have 3000 cases a day.

In order to be protected full PPE is required and that invariably includes eye protection.
Facts: No need to be in full PPE to be protected and ivermectin is dangerous and not a COVID19 cure.
Sam's Alternative Facts: Anything he says because in his mind, he is right and everyone else is wrong. Only in his mind.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Facts: No need to be in full PPE to be protected and ivermectin is dangerous and not a COVID19 cure.
Sam's Alternative Facts: Anything he says because in his mind, he is right and everyone else is wrong. Only in his mind.

Your so called "facts" are merely your opinions.

My facts are based upon years of data.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I am sure you will feel very assured if your doctor told you the treatment he has for u is based on claims

Patient autonomy.

Doesn't work like that anymore.

It is patient goes to Dr...."Doc I want to take Ivermectin for covid! Got any claims it works? Any evidence? Will it kill me?"

Patient decides. Doctor just needs to say whether it will cause harm or not and also whether by doing so the college will come after him or her or not.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it‘s a religion for the rich and elite .

Jesus wasn't rich or part of any elite.

Many Christians are perceived to be rich and elite because they are simply reaping the fruits of following Christ in a stable and safe society provided by the PAP.

Perhaps followers of other religions should reflect why so many of their followers are reaping the fruits of poverty, low literacy, obesity, poor health, terrorism, drug addiction, incest, underaged sex, etc etc

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what's going to be the next holy advice? wrap a cobra around your neck and hope that you won't get bitten because you are protected by God?

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whatever you say Sam....

Anyway, the granny must have taken either your advice or Lord Elrond's :roflmao:
To be honest, my dog took liquid Ivermectin when he had demodytes issues during childhood. It was quite lethal as my puppy took very small quantities and by the 4th or 5th day he would start vomiting. But it did help him hence Ivermectin is close to my heart. In later years there were better cures, there is this treatment where he took a series of weekly jabs for 5 weeks and we managed to stay away from Ivermectin. Hence I knew very well Ivermectin can cure parasites from within your body… and maybe, there is a chance, just maybe… it could be an accidental hero to fight Covid

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
NUS Medicine is full of these self righteous zombies . I had a torrid time dealing with them. I made it crystal clear to any resident I would fire them if they were caught evangelisIng .
now that you fucking mentioned it, when I am there I met tons of those zombie that are actively evangelisIng in uni. what worries more is NUS medicine and Science xtain retards are the most active (maybe because I was there for 9 years in Science so only can see these 2 faculties) openly conducting their prayer sessions etc. Personally both as staff and students I was actually being openly approached by them as well, I am like chee bye u eat full nothing to do not me, lim bey lunch only 10 to 15 mins then I have to rush back to lab.

religion is like a dick, you don't go around showing how big your dick is. keep it to yourself.

It bloody worries me this is the future generation of Scientist and doctors that blindly thanking god for every fucking thing brainlessly.

i saw one retard that uses this kind of email for his CV/resume to apply for job. I almost choked. [email protected] (something along that line, cannot remember the exact email) <---i am serious about it, I was like chee bye this fucker stupid or what.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be honest, my dog took liquid Ivermectin when he had demodytes issues during childhood. It was quite lethal as my puppy took very small quantities and by the 4th or 5th day he would start vomiting. But it did help him hence Ivermectin is close to my heart. In later years there were better cures, there is this treatment where he took a series of weekly jabs for 5 weeks and we managed to stay away from Ivermectin. Hence I knew very well Ivermectin can cure parasites from within your body… and maybe, there is a chance, just maybe… it could be an accidental hero to fight Covid
Leave Ivermectin to your dogs. There's a new drug in town. :thumbsup:

MSD announces agreement to provide Singapore with antiviral drug molnupiravir for COVID-19 treatment​

MSD announces agreement to provide Singapore with antiviral drug molnupiravir for COVID-19 treatment
FILE PHOTO: MSD's new antiviral medication pill is currently being evaluated in two Phase 3 clinical trials. (Photo: Merck & Co via AP)

Gabrielle Andres

06 Oct 2021 11:55AM(Updated: 06 Oct 2021 01:42PM)
Bookmark
WhatsAppTelegramFacebookTwitterEmailLinkedIn
SINGAPORE: Pharmaceutical company MSD announced on Wednesday (Oct 6) that it has entered a supply and purchase agreement with Singapore to provide molnupiravir, an investigational antiviral drug to treat COVID-19, if it is authorised or approved.
The drug, which is being developed in collaboration with Ridgeback Biotherapeutics, is currently being evaluated in two Phase 3 clinical trials, said MSD, which is known as Merck in the United States and Canada.

One study is evaluating the drug for the treatment of non-hospitalised patients with “laboratory-confirmed COVID-19" and at least one risk factor associated with poor disease outcomes.
The other study is evaluating molnupiravir for post-exposure prophylaxis, or treatment after the patient has been exposed to the virus.
The company said last Friday that molnupiravir has been shown during trials to reduce the risk of hospitalisation or death by about 50 per cent for patients with mild to moderate COVID-19.
It has also been shown to be active against the most common variants of the COVID-19 virus, including the highly infectious Delta variant.
Under the agreement, Singapore will be able to access the drug once “certain regulatory milestones are achieved”, said MSD.

CNA has contacted the Ministry of Health and Health Sciences Authority for more information.
"MSD believes a range of medicines and vaccines will be needed to make an impact on the pandemic," said Ms Pang Lai Li, managing director for MSD in Singapore and Malaysia.
"This agreement is another example of Singapore’s forward-looking strategy of pandemic management and the Government’s commitment to investing in innovative medicines and vaccines to combat the pandemic."