• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Merdeka MiLF SPG trust AMDK Evangelist take Magic Pill To meet Might God!

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Leave Ivermectin to your dogs. There's a new drug in town. :thumbsup:

MSD announces agreement to provide Singapore with antiviral drug molnupiravir for COVID-19 treatment​

MSD announces agreement to provide Singapore with antiviral drug molnupiravir for COVID-19 treatment
FILE PHOTO: MSD's new antiviral medication pill is currently being evaluated in two Phase 3 clinical trials. (Photo: Merck & Co via AP)

Gabrielle Andres

06 Oct 2021 11:55AM(Updated: 06 Oct 2021 01:42PM)
Bookmark
WhatsAppTelegramFacebookTwitterEmailLinkedIn
SINGAPORE: Pharmaceutical company MSD announced on Wednesday (Oct 6) that it has entered a supply and purchase agreement with Singapore to provide molnupiravir, an investigational antiviral drug to treat COVID-19, if it is authorised or approved.
The drug, which is being developed in collaboration with Ridgeback Biotherapeutics, is currently being evaluated in two Phase 3 clinical trials, said MSD, which is known as Merck in the United States and Canada.

One study is evaluating the drug for the treatment of non-hospitalised patients with “laboratory-confirmed COVID-19" and at least one risk factor associated with poor disease outcomes.
The other study is evaluating molnupiravir for post-exposure prophylaxis, or treatment after the patient has been exposed to the virus.
The company said last Friday that molnupiravir has been shown during trials to reduce the risk of hospitalisation or death by about 50 per cent for patients with mild to moderate COVID-19.
It has also been shown to be active against the most common variants of the COVID-19 virus, including the highly infectious Delta variant.
Under the agreement, Singapore will be able to access the drug once “certain regulatory milestones are achieved”, said MSD.

CNA has contacted the Ministry of Health and Health Sciences Authority for more information.
"MSD believes a range of medicines and vaccines will be needed to make an impact on the pandemic," said Ms Pang Lai Li, managing director for MSD in Singapore and Malaysia.
"This agreement is another example of Singapore’s forward-looking strategy of pandemic management and the Government’s commitment to investing in innovative medicines and vaccines to combat the pandemic."
Yes mRNA will soon become history… I will come back to this post in a year’s time.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
now that you fucking mentioned it, when I am there I met tons of those zombie that are actively evangelisIng in uni. what worries more is NUS medicine and Science xtain retards are the most active (maybe because I was there for 9 years in Science so only can see these 2 faculties) openly conducting their prayer sessions etc. Personally both as staff and students I was actually being openly approached by them as well, I am like chee bye u eat full nothing to do not me, lim bey lunch only 10 to 15 mins then I have to rush back to lab.

religion is like a dick, you don't go around showing how big your dick is. keep it to yourself.

It bloody worries me this is the future generation of Scientist and doctors that blindly thanking god for every fucking thing brainlessly.

i saw one retard that uses this kind of email for his CV/resume to apply for job. I almost choked. [email protected] (something along that line, cannot remember the exact email) <---i am serious about it, I was like chee bye this fucker stupid or what.
They used to sing their fucking hymns on top of the Med library too. Never mind if it disturbs us heathens . Jesus says they can trample over every non believer and smote them with their holy bible

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes mRNA will soon become history… I will come back to this post in a year’s time.
Nope, wrong again. Antiviral drugs are no substitute for vaccines, more of a complement.

Vaccines prevent death and serious illness from COVID. The drug is an additional tool to protect people who are already compromised from the worst outcomes from COVID.

mRNA will never become history. It is a versatile tool that can be used for therapeutic protein replacement, gene editing, cell therapy, vaccines, and more. Any protein can be introduced via mRNA, enabling cellular expression of gene editing tools or antigens as needed. It's applications are numerous. Just so you know...