• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Mercedes Got Class - EQ 17 D : by Karen Wong

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20190215_195737.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Benz and Beemer drivers are always like that

Lexus drivers are better believe me

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Low life Sinkies always find fault with luxury cars. Sometimes driver urgent need to lao sai. I am sure if it is a Kia this would not happen.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Actually this is s crime no matter how you look at it

There should be cctvs all over and the PAP through their poodles should not allow the peasantry to do this to Singapore elites.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just wonder when the Mercedes driver reports this matter to the Police...will the Mercedes owner get a ticket for parking infringement ?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Actually this is s crime no matter how you look at it

There should be cctvs all over and the PAP through their poodles should not allow the peasantry to do this to Singapore elites.
Drive Mercedes until so xia suay... Shows one thing... Money cannot buy class :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Low life Sinkies always find fault with luxury cars. Sometimes driver urgent need to lao sai. I am sure if it is a Kia this would not happen.

No la likely a cowardly mat motorcyclist as car was parked in motor lots.
Like bro said earlier, want then break windows or set fire. Do childish half fuck gesture for what?