• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

mentally challenged chinese girl raped by bangla

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel sorry for this girl. But she is not alone. Every night, our Prime Minister Gay Loong also got raped by one man-woman. What to do? siaz.

It was a "One Man woMAN, one woMAN, MAN"!! the Mentally challenged woman who moved in with the Banglas, is already shocking, but how about the 60% mentally challenged who believed, in this "One Man woMAN, one woMAN, MAN"!! , must be really, a crime of a half-century....???

Last edited:

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Morale of the story = Bangla is rapist?

I dont think so.On Sunday I was in one of our park by the sea and I saw so many Pinoy girls having fun with these South Asian guys.I even saw local girls with these ah neh,OMG.So the ah neh are really good salvation who attend to these girls in need.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Since the law cannot punish the wrongdoer, then it is time to ask for gangster to beat up the mother fucker until hospitalised.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since the law cannot punish the wrongdoer, then it is time to ask for gangster to beat up the mother fucker until hospitalised.

the woman is not that Blangala's mother ...

some more you think gangsters work for free ah?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont think so.On Sunday I was in one of our park by the sea and I saw so many Pinoy girls having fun with these South Asian guys.I even saw local girls with these ah neh,OMG.So the ah neh are really good salvation who attend to these girls in need.

Wtf shit skin what else you going to make up?

If you are a chinese you must be the biggest chinese dog around.