• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Men Prefer Love To Sex

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
Men who tell women they value relationships over sex now have the weight of numbers to back their argument.

Almost 28,000 randomly selected men, aged 20 to 75, from the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Mexico and Brazil responded to a standardised telephone interview about their attitudes to life and sex.

[THE RESULTS]

Manchu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is but a natural biological phenomenon, even in the animal kingdom.

Women give sex to get love And Men give love to get sex. lol

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Men who tell women they value relationships over sex now have the weight of numbers to back their argument.

Almost 28,000 randomly selected men, aged 20 to 75, from the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Mexico and Brazil responded to a standardised telephone interview about their attitudes to life and sex.

[THE RESULTS]

Can't escape from this - Men give love for sex, and women give sex for love.

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just two per cent put a satisfying sex life as their top priority.

Maybe 98 per cent of the respondents have already been enjoying satisfying sex life so it is not accorded high priority. Humans always hanker after things that they do not already have.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a crap survey conducted on men who are either the likes of Elton John who prefers a cuppa over sex or they are being interviewed with their spouse beside them....

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Pete, wrong part of the world. The women will say the sample got ZERO Asian males. Hong Kan liao!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
man always lie when giving data.. :biggrin:

imagine if a woman ask u : u love me or just wanna f me?? of cos say love her 1st then got chance to f her lah..

so how accurrate can the statistics be..:confused:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
20080923.115322_teensfrolick.jpg

Sure hope you can convince their parents

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
man always lie when giving data..
zack123 said:
crap survey conducted on men who are either the likes of Elton John who prefers a cuppa over sex or they are being interviewed with their spouse beside them....
Not to put cold water on TS, but statistics can be made to lie. So do men, invariably:p

Straw poll here already debunks this myth:biggrin:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
man always lie when giving data.. :biggrin:

imagine if a woman ask u : u love me or just wanna f me?? of cos say love her 1st then got chance to f her lah..

so how accurrate can the statistics be..:confused:

Sifu,

We also know of this guy who asks his gf: u love me or just wanna my money?

Of course she says love him 1st then got chance to get money lah.:p

Manchu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe 98 per cent of the respondents have already been enjoying satisfying sex life so it is not accorded high priority. Humans always hanker after things that they do not already have.

I have a feeling that the respondents chosen for the survey were skewed towards a biased group. The group that form the 98 per cent (who do not enjoy SEX ) must have been either EUNUCH or people who practise celibacy or probably an IMPOTENT lot.

I belong to the other 2 per cent. Kekeke.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer sex with all kinds of beautiful women.
However if you ask me on LOVE, I can go without sex on the woman I love. When you are with the woman you love, you don't get horny that easily and you just want the companionship more than the sex.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Generally I would think that should apply to all males as I believe males are by nature meant to spread their 'seed' around as much as possible to continue the species. Fact of the matter is that even an 80 year old male still has 'seed' to propagate (whether can erect or not is another matter hor:biggrin:) whereas an 80 year old lady has long since become barren.

I prefer sex with all kinds of beautiful women.
However if you ask me on LOVE, I can go without sex on the woman I love. When you are with the woman you love, you don't get horny that easily and you just want the companionship more than the sex.