• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Members what will you see in DBS ibanking when you got debit card refund huh?

pusy2rights

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st time today my online payment via DBS debit card got refunded.

I checked balance is about correct with the refund inside. But unsure.

But can not find a line of transaction record showing a refund at dbs ibanking website.

Is this correct or incorrect?

The card is linked to paypal, and my online payment was paypal as well.

Only when I go time later this week I will go Q at bank to ask them. But meanwhile any member got similar experience for paypal refund via dbs debit card? Got a line of refund transaction record or not?

Thanks

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Check your transaction record for that particular account again later. Updating could be by different parties.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1st time today my online payment via DBS debit card got refunded.

I checked balance is about correct with the refund inside. But unsure.

But can not find a line of transaction record showing a refund at dbs ibanking website.

Is this correct or incorrect?

The card is linked to paypal, and my online payment was paypal as well.

Only when I go time later this week I will go Q at bank to ask them. But meanwhile any member got similar experience for paypal refund via dbs debit card? Got a line of refund transaction record or not?

Thanks

Paypal will refund to your pay pal account, & you have to withdraw from your paypal account to your bank account at a fee..I think is around S$1 - $3, it take some, WORKING DAYS, for they use some kind of ancient transfer system, not the fast transfer type...& if your transaction is in other currencies...they offer you, the worse rate, they can find, plus other hidden fees incorporated in the rates...

You wait & read your online statement from the transfer from Paypal...it won't be that soon.

pusy2rights

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paypal will refund to your pay pal account, & you have to withdraw from your paypal account to your bank account at a fee..I think is around S$1 - $3, it take some, WORKING DAYS, for they use some kind of ancient transfer system, not the fast transfer type...& if your transaction is in other currencies...they offer you, the worse rate, they can find, plus other hidden fees incorporated in the rates...

You wait & read your online statement from the transfer from Paypal...it won't be that soon.

paypal said refunded to that credit card, withXXXXXXXXXxXXYYYy number.

pusy2rights

Alfrescian
Loyal
Check your transaction record for that particular account again later. Updating could be by different parties.

Double checked ibanking login again. Nothing new appear.

Could it be a refund from paypal to debit card takes several days or more?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say yesterday he just bought something wrongly in qoo10 using debit card payment then he proceed to cancel/refund successfully but the amount didn't go back to the debit account ? he say is it need to wait for it to appear and for how long ?