• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Melyssa Goh Of Marine Parade Caught In A Compromising Photo With WP Lao Jongker! Wants Compensation Or Else!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think lansai lah this jibye can put the photos in fb and kpkb about this KNN my uncle think she just want to promote herself and same time get some compensation money KNN end of the day is a money faced slut KNN

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP churning some fake imagery of good support

1593536237799.png

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Usually only people on the run, criminals, FBI witness protection program people will be afraid to have their photo out on the newspapers all over.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A case of over reaction by this drama Mama Bitch.... Even she admitted that the said photographer was from ST... What a bitch...

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
A case of over reaction by this drama Mama Bitch.... Even she admitted that the said photographer was from ST... What a bitch...

But she called the ST photographer "his photographer" as though it was WP candidates photographer.

This is your average sinkie. PAP supporter.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Usually only people on the run, criminals, FBI witness protection program people will be afraid to have their photo out on the newspapers all over.
or she’s paranoid about her lovers finding out she’s still hanging out with her supposedly estranged hubby.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This dumb woman - is she not aware that the WP has zero influence on ST?
More a case of I don't think she is "married" in the legal sense lah. Just kena
caught eating rambutans and the man caught eating mangoes.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This dumb woman - is she not aware that the WP has zero influence on ST?
More a case of I don't think she is "married" in the legal sense lah. Just kena
caught eating rambutans and the man caught eating mangoes.
Well she said “husband”. Still don’t understand what so compromising about the photo? Was she sitting on him??

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP -Ting Pei Ling's throw her promotion booklet into my HDB unit, can I sue her or PAP for throwing rubbish into my private space without my consensuses....
need a lawyer....but I don't have much money to engage one.....if win and can claim extra money i take 20 lawyer take 80......any lawyer think this deal workable ?

corucoru

Alfrescian
Loyal
this mother chee by so stupid it's not funny
if you don't want your mother chee by privacy violated, eat in your own home
when you eat in a public kopitiam, YOU ARE THE PUBLIC.
compensate chee by for you,.,., yes.,.,., chee by,.,., that's all you get
also, that stupid fuck for posting this,.,., you are just as dumb as that chee by,.,.,
where the fuck do you even find these fucks??!?!? you dumb fuck chee by finding other dumb fuck chee bys?!?!?

corucoru

Alfrescian
Loyal
oei chee by.,.,., if you don't reply means you just as stupid as that loose chee by hole,.,., like your wife whom you so like to mention,.,.,.