• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Melville Park aka MaMa Park in Simei

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
melville_park.jpg

Melville Park in Simei which has 1232 units of condos is currently occupied by 90% of new arrivals Ah Nehs, mostly on rentals.

To the great relief of local owners cum occupants at MaMa Park, the whole estate is about to be sold enbloc.

The agent handling the enbloc sale has yet to put it in the market and there are already two big property developers negotiating to make the purchase.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a concentration camp to contain the filth ...

If it gets enbloc, all the fucking shitskin motherfuckers will be spilled out all over east coast contaminating the whole east.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
melville_park.jpg

Melville Park in Simei which has 1232 units of condos is currently occupied by 90% of new arrivals Ah Nehs, mostly on rentals.

To the great relief of local owners cum occupants at MaMa Park, the whole estate is about to be sold enbloc.

The agent handling the enbloc sale has yet to put it in the market and there are already two big property developers negotiating to make the purchase.

I will not tolerate your racism against the nehs!

Thanks to them, I was able to get above market rental for my condo unit there for years.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the en-block sale is successful, it will create a diaspora of shitskins in the eastern side of Singapore. It's a severe epidemic that is going to be very difficult to contain.

ahlau

Alfrescian
Loyal
FullFof smelly fucker ahnehs all mostly working in overpaid pmet jobs in Chennai biz park nearby. Same same like Bombayshore park condo in upper east coast. All Yahya papaya ccb ahnehs

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
FullFof smelly fucker ahnehs all mostly working in overpaid pmet jobs in Chennai biz park nearby. Same same like Bombayshore park condo in upper east coast. All Yahya papaya ccb ahnehs

Hey malicious Malaysian sweetiepie clone ahlau following me around. You jealous I am friend with my ex husband? Of course that’s what Malaysians are as what lee Chong Wei said slandering him due to jealousy. You feeling smart harrassing me for having a friend? Low class and filthy people indeed. Presumptuous jiuhukia losers. Pui!

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
melville_park.jpg

How come no signage like "Melville पार्क" for the benefit of our very welcomed and talented overseas guests?

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will not tolerate your racism against the nehs!

Thanks to them, I was able to get above market rental for my condo unit there for years.

Thank God my family and I reside in an upmarket condominium in district 10 which is beyond the reach of those Simei Ah Nehs.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Merl,

You familiar with Tanjong Rhu?

Bro, those Ah Nehs who infest Tanjong Rhu are a bit more 'atas' than those who overrun Melville Park, Bayshore, Mandarin Gardens, Kerrysdale in Petain / Sturdee Rd and City Mall Residence in Kitchener Rd.

And then most of the pariah class Ah Nehs are residing in HDB estates in Punggol, Sengkang, Compassvale and Bedok.