• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meeting Unwanted People You Know

jw5

Loyal
How do you handle such situations?
Do you ignore them and walk away? Make small way and try to get away? Pretend you didn't see them? Avoid them?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got 1 chao ah bui who used to be ex-colleague. Once i bump into him by chance. I only nod my head, and didn't stop even when it seems like he wanna chit chat with me.

jw5

Loyal
Got 1 chao ah bui who used to be ex-colleague. Once i bump into him by chance. I only nod my head, and didn't stop even when it seems like he wanna chit chat with me.
Why did you even bother to nod your head?
I have encountered fuckers who make a motion as if to start talking and I just walked by them without missing a beat. :smile: