• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mee Siam Mai Hum? Same Old Hum!

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't know we have McCain apologists here, or are you trying to make LHL look better?

If you've seen all of Obama's speeches, you'll know he has brilliant ideas. Some speeches are rallying speeches with big words, but many contain concrete plans and explanations.

ang mos ( in this case black) more expressive and better with speeches.
lots of empty talks , but actually no substance.

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't know we have McCain apologists here, or are you trying to make LHL look better?

If you've seen all of Obama's speeches, you'll know he has brilliant ideas. Some speeches are rallying speeches with big words, but many contain concrete plans and explanations.

yes. you are right, i didnt hear what he was speaking. i just know that this type of rally they play on the emotions of the crowd. lots of flag waving and cheering .

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ang mos ( in this case black) more expressive and better with speeches.
lots of empty talks , but actually no substance.

If LHL has substance, he needs not acted so robotic, he needs not be so tongue-tighted when grilled in court by the opposition, he needs not need his lawyer, the judge and all his dogs to protect him. Most of all he needs not fear the opposition parties but...frankly he is worry, very worry because he knew his power and position are strongly backed by his parents and without them he would not have been a PM. He, unlike osama, who talked by reading from scripts and scripts written by his secretary, the press to deliver and edited it to make good. If he were to be in Osama position, I doubt he can deliver the same substance, and probably, he will talk more hum than mee siam.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
IHe, unlike osama, who talked by reading from scripts and scripts written by his secretary, the press to deliver and edited it to make good. If he were to be in Osama position, I doubt he can deliver the same substance, and probably, he will talk more hum than mee siam.

Osama has a secretary??? I thought all he had was a machine gun, a grenade launcher and a donkey! :biggrin:

Osama-Hamid.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if he's one of them then there would be another security cock up ... he must've have gate crashed .... lol

mai jealous leh!
if i wanna gate crash, i will pop up suddenly in some HAWAIIAN BASHING NITE....of course in straw skirt and XL coconut bras!!:biggrin:

didn't u lack a roasting piggy for the table??:p

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
that photo taken of halimah is good but should wait for the perfect moment when she opens her mouth and start to snore, that would be perfect.:smile: