• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Medishield Life paid just $4.50 of senior's $4,477.00 post-subsidy bill

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on the senior's case (Mr.Seow Ban Yam),Medishield Life paid only $4.50 (0.10% of bill) and Mr Seow paid using his Medisave $4,472.30 (99.90% of bill).

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In fact the scheme is so complicated that a majority do not fully understand how it works and how to use it and by the time they are admitted, its too late to change their mind.
Most do not read about it until they need to use it i.e when they are sick/old and that is the worst time as they are feeble and mentally slower.
You try asking those "world class" local university graduates how Medishield, Medisave and CPF minimum sum works and you will know what I mean.
Its time to boot out these million dollar ministers who are making life miserable for locals.,

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
In fact the scheme is so complicated that a majority do not fully understand how it works and how to use it and by the time they are admitted, its too late to change their mind.
Most do not read about it until they need to use it i.e when they are sick/old and that is the worst time as they are feeble and mentally slower.
You try asking those "world class" local university graduates how Medishield, Medisave and CPF minimum sum works and you will know what I mean.
Its time to boot out these million dollar ministers who are making life miserable for locals.,
Soon they will spend more money on A & P explaining this ... Budget increase for cPf board. Huat ah advertising companies!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN we need to look at 1 step before the medishield life thing comes in i.e. the hospital charges itself already has many different practices among the hospital billings KNN basically we are subject to "upto you say" practice KNN generally you will only realise this when you scrutinise the bill KNN then finally you will realise how much you are being charged greatly depend on which monkey hospital staff doing the charge form KNN as the charge form contains complicated services box and upto them to tick KNN

Last edited: