• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mediocre Ministers

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The lumbar one Mediocre minister...the E-MINISTER...only paid for the "E" & not the minister...underpaid, doing extremely mediocre work. 99.9% of them are mediocre, to be fair, 0.1% are worth the pay.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr. Chee Soon Juan speaks very eloquently and well.
Very few, may be a handful of the PAP MP's think and speak as well as Mr. Chee.
He has shown good ideas and alternatives, but so far, the electorate, have yet to make sufficient votes for him to be elected a Member of Parliament.
Based on what I have read and seen, I submit that Mr. Chee woulkd be a good MP, to ask many relevant questions in the Parliament, and to put the PAP on their toes, eventually benefitting Singapore and Singaporeans.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr. Chee Soon Juan speaks very eloquently and well.
Very few, may be a handful of the PAP MP's think and speak as well as Mr. Chee.
He has shown good ideas and alternatives, but so far, the electorate, have yet to make sufficient votes for him to be elected a Member of Parliament.
Based on what I have read and seen, I submit that Mr. Chee woulkd be a good MP, to ask many relevant questions in the Parliament, and to put the PAP on their toes, eventually benefitting Singapore and Singaporeans.

Mr Chee will deserve the position of Prime Minister of Singapore and he will do us all proud.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During the time of LKY I never supported the PAP because they held too much power. This was at a time when Spore was doing well.

I warned others not to blindly vote for the PAP because they were giving away too much power to one party. History has shown that if you give too much power, abuse of power follows.

Today LKY is gone & Sporeans are suffering from the legacy he left behind :frown:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes
he is good......[a[igs want to nail him dead to deprive us of an asset

Easy way and chun chun to tell who are good Singaporeans and speak for Singaporeans is that
PAP and their toadies and running dogs and IBs all go after that person with hatchets and knuckle dusters and spinning all kinds of
lies after lies why that person no good!

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely agree, and the result is Mediocre Ministars. :biggrin:

During the time of LKY I never supported the PAP because they held too much power. This was at a time when Spore was doing well.

I warned others not to blindly vote for the PAP because they were giving away too much power to one party. History has shown that if you give too much power, abuse of power follows.

Today LKY is gone & Sporeans are suffering from the legacy he left behind :frown:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
pap should just cut ties with gct. The guy is a liability. Keeps providing a nice tee-up for oppies. Or maybe he's sabotaging from within.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
pap should just cut ties with gct. The guy is a liability. Keeps providing a nice tee-up for oppies. Or maybe he's sabotaging from within.

He is stating it factually. PAP cutting ties with GCT would be like adding fuel to fire. It's the 3G and 4G PAP LEEders who are the LEEabiLEEties. I believe GCT's intention is for the good of the country, and hence the sharing. As I mentioned earlier, there is much in what he is sharing. It's a blessing in disguise.