• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Medini (Nusajaya) Community

OzRick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. You went to see Signature's show room? Did you book it?

Hardly any one here talks about the signature...

I've brought a unit in Tower 1. Medini Signature is one of the few developments without any commercial facilities and is low density with only 2 towers.
Seems like Tower 2 are all bigger units and the developer has a good track record. If you are thinking of retirement like I do, don't miss this chance as their price is reasonable at the moment.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've brought a unit in Tower 1. Medini Signature is one of the few developments without any commercial facilities and is low density with only 2 towers.
Seems like Tower 2 are all bigger units and the developer has a good track record. If you are thinking of retirement like I do, don't miss this chance as their price is reasonable at the moment.[/QUOTE

May I ask what is the price range psf? I think Medini is going to be quite a ncie place for retirement with teh Wellness centre. I believe in future there will eb better connectivity because of Kota Iskandar . At the moment I think there is a CW bus going there, I thought i saw it on the website, or possibly one of the Iskandar buses.Which part of Medini I am not sure.

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. You went to see Signature's show room? Did you book it?

Hardly any one here talks about the signature...

Yes, I went a few times...at first was 1 medini which by the time i'm there choice unit are gone. Then Medini Signature tower 1, same thing happen. WTC did the preview preview way before and usually quite low profile.

OzRick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like Tower 2 are all bigger units and the developer has a good track record. If you are thinking of retirement like I do, don't miss this chance as their price is reasonable at the moment.[/QUOTE

May I ask what is the price range psf? I think Medini is going to be quite a ncie place for retirement with teh Wellness centre. I believe in future there will eb better connectivity because of Kota Iskandar . At the moment I think there is a CW bus going there, I thought i saw it on the website, or possibly one of the Iskandar buses.Which part of Medini I am not sure.

Mine is around 680MYR psf for 9th floor, 1,600 sq ft unit in Tower 1. Tower 2 for the same unit is about 80 to 100MYR psf more.

OzRick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Usually condos w integrated commercial elements at first few floors tend to do better in SG.

It more exclusive without integrated commercial elements. Anyway there are commercial facilities next door at 1 Medini and Iskandar Residences.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just Sharing .......

My agent told me he has one unit (2 bedroom) at Iskandar Residences @ Medini, high floor, facing Legoland and North/South facing - going for M$720, floor area 947sq.ft which I worked out to be around $760psf...cost to cost transfer coz owner too much commitment.

I cannot makan coz stretched already..:(

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
It more exclusive without integrated commercial elements. Anyway there are commercial facilities next door at 1 Medini and Iskandar Residences.

True. But I will go for one with commercial elements if I'm getting one unit there, because I'm too lazy to drive or walk over.

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just Sharing .......

My agent told me he has one unit (2 bedroom) at Iskandar Residences @ Medini, high floor, facing Legoland and North/South facing - going for M$720, floor area 947sq.ft which I worked out to be around $760psf...cost to cost transfer coz owner too much commitment.

I cannot makan coz stretched already..:(

which stack? can get ur agent to contact me? PM me the details, I can take over provided its at cost and developer allow

Twinnigal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Received this from WCT via email 2 weeks ago:

medini_units_remaining.jpg

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
The proposed high-speed rail linking Kuala Lumpur to Singapore will not be built along the existing North-South highway in peninsula Malaysia, said the head of the country's Land Public Transport Commission, Syed Hamid Albar.

MALAYSIA: The proposed high-speed rail linking Kuala Lumpur to Singapore will not be built along the existing North-South highway in peninsula Malaysia, said the head of the country's Land Public Transport Commission, Syed Hamid Albar.

Mr Syed Hamid said the high-speed rail is expected to pass through Nusajaya in Johor state before crossing the straits into Singapore.

Speaking to Channel NewsAsia, he disclosed that technical teams from both sides are now ironing out details, including the modality and cost structure.

He said: "There are two parts. One part is the cost of building up to Singapore, how much is the the Singapore portion, the other part is on operating. Our Prime Minister has talked about whether Singapore is interested in an operating company for the high-speed rail, as even though coming into Singapore, the distance is very short it's very costly."

The pricing of tickets, said Mr Syed Hamid, will be market-driven and affordable, and probably benchmarked against the average economy airline ticket.

So far, several consortiums have shown interest in bidding for the multi-billion dollar project. They include MMC Gamuda, UEM and YTL Corporation.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
But this is the not so good news?

JOHOR BARU: Johor will build 8,000 units of low cost houses within the next seven years within Iskandar Malaysia.

Seven locations have been identified for the project with 3,600 units to be completed between 2013 and 2017.

The sites are Taman Seroja Tampoi , Bandar Dato' Onn, Bandar Tiram Phase 1 and 3, Bandar Baru Majidee, Kempas and Larkin.

All the houses would be built on lands belonged to the state investment arm Johor Corporation and its subsidiaries.

"This is the commitment by JCorp to assist the state government in providing affordable houses for Johoreans especially in and around Johor Baru," said Johor Corp president and chief executive officer Datuk Kamaruzzaman Abu Kassim.

He said this at the signing of memorandum of agreement between the state government and Johor Corp on Tuesday here.

xxkiwi

Alfrescian
Loyal
These areas are in Flagship A (i think), so Flagship B Nusajaya/Medini/Puteri Harbour/Ladang no impact. What do you think? :smile:

But this is the not so good news?

JOHOR BARU: Johor will build 8,000 units of low cost houses within the next seven years within Iskandar Malaysia.

Seven locations have been identified for the project with 3,600 units to be completed between 2013 and 2017.

The sites are Taman Seroja Tampoi , Bandar Dato' Onn, Bandar Tiram Phase 1 and 3, Bandar Baru Majidee, Kempas and Larkin.

All the houses would be built on lands belonged to the state investment arm Johor Corporation and its subsidiaries.

"This is the commitment by JCorp to assist the state government in providing affordable houses for Johoreans especially in and around Johor Baru," said Johor Corp president and chief executive officer Datuk Kamaruzzaman Abu Kassim.

He said this at the signing of memorandum of agreement between the state government and Johor Corp on Tuesday here.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
These areas are in Flagship A (i think), so Flagship B Nusajaya/Medini/Puteri Harbour/Ladang no impact. What do you think? :smile:

Thanks for the clarifications, I am personally not so familiar with all these areas - the impact will be less if they plan carefully...Cheers!!

Newbie11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the clarifications, I am personally not so familiar with all these areas - the impact will be less if they plan carefully...Cheers!!

what's the impact? Cannot live with low cost houses? Mohammad sultan is opp jalan kukup. Dakota condos are beside rental flats.