• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Medini (Nusajaya) Community

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too.. also.. I noticed most bank only willing to offer 70% loan only..

Have you secured loan with 80%? Can intro your bank if you secured 80%?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too.. also.. I noticed most bank only willing to offer 70% loan only..

Have you secured loan with 80%? Can intro your bank if you secured 80%?

80% loan should be no problem..many bros here got that rate buying in tebrau etc. maybe it's different for medini projects? have you tried OCBC? fast and good.

Last edited:

Ks2750

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well ocbc is very fast 2 to 3 days
If u don't have a lot of property shld be easily approved
Say got 20-30 property then may delayed

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Due to the new TDSR of 60%, all bank application delayed. They need to check all ur credit card, loans, car loan etc to make sure definitely below threshold.....

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just checked with my agent and she told me OCBC has yet to conclude deal with Iskandar Residences... can anyone verify this information?

Its strange that my OCBC told me the offer cannonly come after two weeks...

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Due to the new TDSR of 60%, all bank application delayed. They need to check all ur credit card, loans, car loan etc to make sure definitely below threshold.....

huh? TDSR apply to m'sia property?? or is it becos OCBC is singapore bank?

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uob offer 80% from nett purchased price after discount.
It worked out to 73% from purchased orice before discount

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to Goodwood Park yesterday to look see the Commercial project.. Markers.

Wow.. reached that at 3pm and was already 70% sold.
Psf: 850up. Add 10 every additinal level

Last edited:

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forget about OCBC.......Kia Su Kia Si.......may be just my personal experience:(:(

Same with HSBC and RHB.

HSBC wanted every single of my existing loan to be declared, as well as requested to show all my bank transactions. The bank transactions, to me, is revealing too much privacy.

RHB categorized me as high risk when other banks offer me 85% when I only asked for 80%.

So I really think there are too many inconsistent practises across the banks.

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately, first timers like myself have to experience it the hard way.

That's where this forum can help... if the experience ones do share more. :smile:

JBIskandarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Iskandar Residences, was told that Developer License and Advertising Permit not granted yet... that's the reason of delayed signing SPA, also for loan application, without DLAP, bank will not entertain any submission due to no official doc as Purchase Confirmation, only an unofficial "Offer & Purchase" form, lawyer/ firm as stake-holder to accept your offer to purchase a unit in eg. Iskandar Residences...

JBIskandarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many projects in Medini(except Meridin-CIMB, M.Signature-CIMB) still pending for loan due to end financier not finalised, may submit to bankers (as much as possible) and let it pending for approval, should check with your agent for which banks accept submission for pending approval...

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Iskandar Residences, was told that Developer License and Advertising Permit not granted yet... that's the reason of delayed signing SPA, also for loan application, without DLAP, bank will not entertain any submission due to no official doc as Purchase Confirmation, only an unofficial "Offer & Purchase" form, lawyer/ firm as stake-holder to accept your offer to purchase a unit in eg. Iskandar Residences...

Hmm.. I have HSBC and UOB offers on hand now. Have yet to accept any..
If No DLAP, why these banks agree to loan me? Also.. a few friends of mine alsongoten offer from these two banks....OCBC and many others no news yet..

xxkiwi

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Meridin@Medini, the bank loan seems to be:-
- UOB approved, 80%, but hit quota so dun take-in anymore applications.
- OCBC approved, 80%.
- HSBC pending approval, 70 to 80%.
- SCB pending approval, 80% to 90%(subject to bank approval case-by-case basis).