• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Medical] - Chiobu doctor says Statins are bad... Dr Ali also says Statins are terrible

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheebye, when i was in me 30s the bloody chiobu doctor asked me take statins because my cholesterol level was slightly high,
after 1 stupid year limpeh feel like no difference, lucky i stop taking against her orders, if not maybe mati earlier and cannot fuck cheebye loong here

from that experience i always think natural immunity is best, just have good diet and get off your ass and exercise

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
cheebye, when i was in me 30s the bloody chiobu doctor asked me take statins because my cholesterol level was slightly high,
after 1 stupid year limpeh feel like no difference, lucky i stop taking against her orders, if not maybe mati earlier and cannot fuck cheebye loong here

from that experience i always think natural immunity is best, just have good diet and get off your ass and exercise

The chiobu doctor is damn fucking stupid. :rolleyes:
In your 30s with slightly high cholesterol, just adjust your diet slightly and it will be down in the next six months and you will be fit and healthy enough to date the chiobu doctor and maybe fuck her. :sneaky::eek::biggrin:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
The chiobu doctor is damn fucking stupid. :rolleyes:
In your 30s with slightly high cholesterol, just adjust your diet slightly and it will be down in the next six months and you will be fit and healthy enough to date the chiobu doctor and maybe fuck her. :sneaky::eek::biggrin:

not stupid la, probably high commision for pushing statins

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Statins are almost always prescribed to the old farts in their annual medical checkups. Someone is making a lot of money. :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I asked for statin from my gp thinking it should reduce my chances of stroke and heart attack and he said no, as it causes more problems than solving it.