• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Medical] - Australian scientists trial ‘cancer vaccine’ that could revolutionise lung cancer treatment

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20221128-034042_Telegram.jpg

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes and this was what mrna and other cutting edge stuff was supposed to do. And they are TESTING! Not like fools commiting suicde by vax

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
possible ? @tobelightlight pls comment
possible of a vaccine to deal with cancer? my short answer a FAT NO.

my Long answer

u can't treat cancer by removing a tumor here and there. It will pop up in some other parts of the body as well after you remove it. Why? because your blood is not clean in the first place. the environment (your dirty blood) causes the cancer. detox and clean your blood and then cancer will be gone. detox and clean your blood also means adopting a clean and organic lifestyle. Cancer is a systematic disease, it is not diarrhea that you just take some over-the-counter medicine and wait for it.

if you have been eating and drinking crap and using toxic ingredient products on yourself and home, you have to change all that .

Now, they are using a vaccine to so-call attack cancer cells.

First of all, you always have cancer cells in your body and is constantly being removed by your immune system. This is just another gimmick to see if anyone falls for it so the Big Pharam can earn your $$$. If you have been following my post, you know what my impression of vaccine is. You dunno what the hell they put in it even they tell you all sort of impressive crap that it can help you.

Be conscious and aware of what is happening now, at this time, suddenly, there is a vaccine to "heal" cancer? Get Real!!!!

oh yes, i would like to add that if you have been injected by mrna and suspect that it might has cause you cancer. The shit in mrna are poison aka toxin. If you can remove it, then you are cancer free. Killing a tumor here and there do not really help you because your blood is already poisoned.

At this moment, i have no knowledge how to remove the mrna crap in your body. i only know med beds can do that, however, med beds are sooo conspiracy theorized that only people like me will believe it. or you can check Ian Welch ( rumble), the healer, he got mentioned how to deal with the vaccine crap in your body.

Last edited: