• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mediacorpse said their dramas most watched and the best

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
their dramas are really terrible. no script creativity at all. it's so dull. and it's getting progressively worse. don't they watch their own dramas ? they can't be satisfied with the poor quality. big improvements needed.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I put my money down on this - if a Malaysian channel screens, for example, the oldie 网中人, Man In the Net, once a week, in Cantonese, you'll see a mass migration of viewers from their so called 'best watched' Mediacorps programs.

Agree absolutely! Chow Yun Fatt and Carol Cheng even in the 1980s so much more endearing to watch than to see those fucked faces of Quan Yifeng, Guo Liang, Kym Ng, Terence Chao, Bryant Wong and the whole bunch of Mediacock's ah bengs and ah lians.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly. If they were to screen the latest Hong Kong TVB drama in its original Cantonese version simultaneously with Mediacock dramas during prime-time on free-to-air channel, lets see who will win hands down. Right now, they not only dubbed TVB dramas in Mandarin but push them to a very late night slot. And they do the same to the China productions as well. So who the fark the PAP is trying to kid?

Not to mention those tvb hk drama are from ages ago one....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I put my money down on this - if a Malaysian channel screens, for example, the oldie 网中人, Man In the Net, once a week, in Cantonese, you'll see a mass migration of viewers from their so called 'best watched' Mediacorps programs.

I think you can't get Malaysian channels anymore...part of mediacorpse's plan.
So either subscribe to cable and enrich pappy cronies or buy a Internet set top box....alternatively buy a strong aerial and tune to Malaysian and indon channels.