• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mediacorp Survey: 66% of Sinkies Happy With Life In S'pore! PAP Will Win Big Big Big!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Mediacorp Survey: 66% of Sinkies Happy With Life In S'pore! PAP Will Win Big Big

so many losers and failures here
so many liars and so many jokers and clowns

I am darned happy staying and living in Singapore
all my friends are darned happy too
many are successful business men and professionals
they are so happy they even organize parties to support pap
pap is the best government for singaporeans

there are so many happy singaporeans here
so many happy people
just talk to one cleaner and he says he is very happy and grateful to our pap government
just had tea with one family in amk, and they told me they are so happy with the cash they had received
and I spoke to one family of 9 staying in a three room hdb flat and they are so eternally grateful to our pap government
young men, old men, middle aged me, all very happy

how come only 66%

I believe at least 90% of the people I spoke to are very happy with our pap government
they will vote for pap for sure
they will vote the oppo out

those that I know who are anti pap are mainly from one particular forum
these jokers are clowns and hypocrites

they said they are anti pap
but when they go to the booth
they tick the lightning and quietly vote for PAP
everyone knows PAP is the only party that is capable of governing Singapore

the rest of the oppo are simply jokers and clowns..
they are only good for the zoo....hahahahahaaaa

giphy.gif

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Mediacorp Survey: 66% of Sinkies Happy With Life In S'pore! PAP Will Win Big Big

kopisai eat gao sai
kopisai is a pap gao.
kopisai tio cancer n die with sai in mouth

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

so many happy people
just talk to one cleaner and he says he is very happy and grateful to our pap government
-- that cleaner works in PA or RC ? or he/she is a FT ?

just had tea with one family in amk, and they told me they are so happy with the cash they had received
-- u give me some cash i also velly happy.

and I spoke to one family of 9 staying in a three room hdb flat and they are so eternally grateful to our pap government
young men, old men, middle aged me, all very happy
--if 9 people can live in 3 rooms flat happily ,
they are certainly vvelly easy to be pleased and satisfied.
they would be as happy if u put them in a 2 room flat

I believe at least 90% of the people I spoke to are very happy with our pap government
-- i believe these 90% are PA , Town Council , RC workers and members,
u talked to the wrong audience.

:mad::mad::mad::mad: KNN