• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Mediacorp need to have more scenes, something like this to attract viewers and up its ratings.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
It is seriously boring to watch our local tv series nowadays, same old scenes of quiet beaches, park not much hype surrounding areas, I remembered watching this scene and it was hilarious especially when one of the actresses claimed she felt violated when someone in the crowd touches her buttocks.
More scenes like that will help improve the viewership and ratings of mediacorp.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I enjoyed the rape scene featuring a young Zoe Tay in this drama. I believe her character's name was 'Bobo'.

Very emotional and gripping.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about just producing shows that are not shit? Even some low budget trash from the past like Holland Village is still better than the current shows.

1634623058751.jpeg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mediacorp shows are still the best. Oppies should give our local production their fullest support!

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
the best script writers all left for Taiwan. they were all under paid and under appreciated in Singapore since the TCS days, unlike the SBC days. leading to an exodus.

typical story in Singapore. management pays themselves well and hollows out the lower ranks.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mediacock lacks ambition. They are still producing stuff which are good for local consumption only.
Low budget strategy - writers to to write stuff which focus on mainly one location for the entire series.
Build one set and milk the set up for the whole series.