• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Medeka! Singaporean Fled Back after Chopping Up Wife & Son in Melaka! Body parts littered everywhere in Taman Medeka! GPGT!

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like the Sith Lord and the Dark Side:biggrin:. When we are born, we are a clean canvas. It's up to us to colour it as we like. If a person looks for good and wants to be good, he will find it and be so. If he chooses the opposite, he will so too. One needs to choose wisely, and May the Force be with You.
Between what you think you value and what you ultimately choose is something called "will", and that can be put to test depending on the circumstances you encounter.

It's not that straightforward as in if a person wants to be good he will find it. Many thought they were good until thy failed the test of will.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Doing good thing or being righteous is good. But rejecting the Creator and associate others with Him is a great sin. Nowadays with just a touch of a button, google etc etc, theres no excuse for us not to seek the truth. Hope u will realise it one day.:wink:

Haha...yes, Mizzy corner taste better than International nasi lemak. :smile:
We are going in circles, you don't seem to get what I am saying. There is "creator" or "energy source", some call that "God". I only reject the version proposed by religions. I acknowledge the version that is independent of religion. Hope you understand me now, maybe?:biggrin:

Will probably head to Mizzy one of these days!:thumbsup::biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Between what you think you value and what you ultimately choose is something called "will", and that can be put to test depending on the circumstances you encounter.

It's not that straightforward as in if a person wants to be good he will find it. Many thought they were good until thy failed the test of will.
Yes I know what you are saying. Hence I stated in a post in this thread that we can accept or reject on our own free will, based on our life circumstances and our sense of right and wrong. Earth is hell, and it takes a lot of effort to live right and to walk the straight and narrow.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are going in circles, you don't seem to get what I am saying. There is "creator" or "energy source", some call that "God". I only reject the version proposed by religions. I acknowledge the version that is independent of religion. Hope you understand me now, maybe?:biggrin:

Will probably head to Mizzy one of these days!:thumbsup::biggrin:

I faham lah. Modern science mana believe in God or the unseen. God or spirit to them is energy source lah. And is also mentioned in the Quran.

Haha...be sure u go there for lunch. Not for dinner ya.. :cautious::roflmao:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Melaka is a scary state. I'm sure this incident boosts tourism.

dont-mess-with-melaka.jpg

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beheaded heads found on the home roof! Confirm Haunted House!
https://news.google.com/articles/CB...taGVhZHMtcm9vZtIBAA?hl=en-SG&gl=SG&ceid=SG:en Singaporean accused of dismembering wife, stepson leads Melaka police to human heads on roof

dw-melaka-murder-191012.jpg

A police line is seen outside the house in Melaka where the Singaporean man allegedly murdered his wife and stepson.

PHOTO: Lianhe Wanbao

The Straits Times

Oct 13, 2019

Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
Email

MELAKA - A Singaporean man suspected of killing his wife and stepson and dismembering their bodies in Melaka has pointed police to the discovery of severed heads on the roof of his house.
The decomposed and dismembered remains of the victims — a 27-year-old woman and her 11-year-old son — were first stumbled upon by a grass-cutter in bushes next to an industrial area last Thursday, The Star reported.

Police believe they had been dead for four or five days before the eight body parts – sans heads and hands — were found. The suspect had allegedly chopped up the two bodies with a machete and later discarded the parts at two locations.

Melaka police chief Mat Kassim Karim said the suspect was arrested last Friday with the cooperation of the Singapore authorities.

Read also
Melaka cops solve mother-and-son murder case with arrest of Singaporean husband
Melaka cops solve mother-and-son murder case with arrest of Singaporean husband

In a statement, the Singapore Police Force (SPF) said it had received a request for assistance from the Royal Malaysian Police (RMP) over a murder in Tanjung Minyak, Malaysia.
“The SPF arrested a 31-year-old man and handed him over to RMP on Oct 11... to aid in investigations. It is inappropriate to comment further as investigations by RMP are ongoing,” the statement said.
Police took the suspect to his rented two-storey house in Taman Merdeka Jaya – where blood stains had been discovered in a bedroom earlier – and also found heads on the roof, Sin Chew Daily reported.
But it remained unclear if they belonged to the mother and son.
It is understood that the Singaporean had had a heated argument with his wife over family issues before he turned violent and stabbed her with a kitchen knife. He then decapitated her with a machete, according to China Press, a Malaysian daily.
The suspect also allegedly killed the woman’s 11-year-old son, one of four children from her previous marriage, who witnessed the slaughter.
The suspect reportedly chopped off the victims’ heads and hands, and dumped the hands in a trash bin near the house. The hands were still missing on Saturday (Oct 12).
The rest of the bodies were dismembered, packed into bags and loaded into the boot of a car for disposal.
The woman’s youngest child was said to be riding in the car when the suspect was discarding the remains.
The Singaporean on Saturday appeared in court where the judge extended his remand by another seven days until Friday (Oct 18).
According to Chinese evening paper Shin Min Daily News, the suspect has been married twice, and he is said to have married the female victim a year ago.
Their neighbours here told the paper that the couple had lived in a rented flat in Toa Payoh Lorong 7, together with two children, a six-year-old girl, and a boy aged seven.
The suspect had worked as a food delivery man, a neighbour told the paper.
This article was first published in The Straits Times. Permission required for reproduction.

Image result for singapore cardboard policeman

NO CHOP-CHOPED HEADS ON THE ROOF! MATA CATCH!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct...aw3Vo801cy1UvW-eglGOY9E-&ust=1571042656888188

jw5

Loyal
So did you pass the test of will? :cautious: