• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Me and LKY at NDP Reception

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
melky_power.jpg

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Krafty,

why are you stroking your dick using your pocket :(

LKY turns you on so much?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like freaking wax figure with no emotioins. First tell tale signs, there are no dogs beside him.:cool:

Looks like a representation of him who will rise from the grave, when he goes...so you oppositions be careful; that is the figure you have to deal with with...when he is gone & everyday is hell.... ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously at Madame Tussaurd. When will old man ever be in the same room as the Dalai Lama? He is so scared of China.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was in London lah. In 99, HK dun even have Madame Trussard yet.:rolleyes:
Thanks for correcting me, not exactly sure about the history of Madam Tussuad in Asia. Seems like you have the money to travel to London, especially during the strong sterling pound era. :eek:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya, I remember that the exchange rate was 2.7 to 2.9 and was not long after the 98 Asian Financial Crisis. Anyway, I earned some money while working at a Strawberry Farm in Devon. Food and accommodation all provided. :wink:
I may be leaving SG for good, I must be firm and take the first step!

The pic was taken when I was still a naive supporter of PAP. Until I came back and got fucked by his dogs,utterly disappointed with this elite political party. I changed my thoughts especially over the last 5 years, Seen and observed what their politics is about. Sad to say, My family and relatives are all pro-PAP.:o

Thanks for correcting me, not exactly sure about the history of Madam Tussuad in Asia. Seems like you have the money to travel to London, especially during the strong sterling pound era. :eek:

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, I remember that the exchange rate was 2.7 to 2.9 and was not long after the 98 Asian Financial Crisis. Anyway, I earned some money while working at a Strawberry Farm in Devon. Food and accommodation all provided.
I may be leaving SG for good, I must be firm and take the first step!

The pic was taken when I was still a naive supporter of PAP. Until I came back and got fucked by his dogs,utterly disappointed with this elite political party. I changed my thoughts especially over the last 5 years, Seen and observed what their politics is about. Sad to say, My family and relatives are all pro-PAP.

Yes, take the step out. Do not listen to rumours of racism seriously and let it bug you. Racism exists everywhere, even in 'safe' Singapore. (Chinese hates Malay, Malay hates Chinese, Chinese hates Indians, Indians hate Chinese, seen quite some cases here). Racism is not that rampant in other Western countries, usually such racist chants are by the local drunkards or hooligans. The sky is the limit after all. Go ahead and remember to tell us your experiences once you are there. :wink: