• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

McDonald's at Raffles City closes down, Italian restaurant taking over premises

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good memories of this place. 10 years ago, brought a girl who already had a BF to club at the 70+ story bar at the top of swissotel and screwed her after that and went to Macs at Raffles city to have supper after that. My first experience if screwing a girl who was already committed to another guy

---------------------------

https://mothership.sg/2024/03/mcdonalds-raffles-city-close/

Goodbye​

The outlet's last day of operations was on Feb. 29, according to several Facebook tribute posts dedicated to its closure.

A wall of photos that captured staffs' and guests' fond memories was set up to commemorate the fast food outlet's closure.

According to the display, the Raffles City outlet has been around since 2009.

431250924_18255324727242329_9086189996895052204_n.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I genuinely have no memories of McDonalds at Raffles City.

Memories for me: old King Albert Park, old Plaza Singapura, old Clementi Theatre, West Coast Park, Serene Centre, next to Lido ticketing, Liat Towers, outdoor area next to Cineleisure, East Coast Park Marine Cove, Blk 51 AMK.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I genuinely have no memories of McDonalds at Raffles City.

Memories for me: old King Albert Park, old Plaza Singapura, old Clementi Theatre, West Coast Park, Serene Centre, next to Lido ticketing, Liat Towers, outdoor area next to Cineleisure, East Coast Park Marine Cove, Blk 51 AMK.

same here...............Raffles City got fast food meh ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good memories of this place. 10 years ago, brought a girl who already had a BF to club at the 70+ story bar at the top of swissotel and screwed her after that and went to Macs at Raffles city to have supper after that. My first experience if screwing a girl who was already committed to another guy

Goodbye​

The outlet's last day of operations was on Feb. 29, according to several Facebook tribute posts dedicated to its closure.

A wall of photos that captured staffs' and guests' fond memories was set up to commemorate the fast food outlet's closure.

did the girl offer you ALL of her orifices ?

did she offer to let you fark her sister and mom too ?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goodbye​

Atas Satik Ruch Folks are flooding in....low ses hardlanders please shop in neighborhood