• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MCDONALD charge 30c for kali sause!!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not only McChicken. Over all Fries also shrink.

the food at McD is getting more fucked up by the day.

i used to like fillet o fish, nowadays their fillet is only bigger than a postage stamp, slightly thicker than Whisper pantyliner

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha, I was at bossini buying plain shirts, saw a poster at the cashier "Save the Planet" and they are charging their plastic bag at 10 cents a pc, what a brilliant idea to earn that 10 cents, hahaha...

they ought to promote this at Geylang. Go green, use less rubber. One rubber available at 3 dollar each. all go raw.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
next time mac also become like ikea buy things must also pay for plastic bags :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Will they give you burger bun and burger patty and ask you to go home and cook yourself? :confused:

theres a place already selling that concept ....its call......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................NTUC and Cold Storage :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Found this in an article on yahoo news. Think it's quite fair actually.
If you are having more than 2 packets of sauce with 6 pieces of nugget, you are probably dipping sauce into nuggets and not the other way around.

"In the trial, customers who buy a six-piece nuggets can get up to two packets of sauce free. For orders of nine-piece and 20-piece nuggets, the customers will get up to three or four packets. Thereafter, a charge of 30 cents will apply for every additional serving of the sauce.

Those who purchase other food items such as a meal, sandwich or fries will be given one unit of nugget sauce free on request, McDonald’s said. It added that the 30 cent charge will not apply to the other sauces the restaurants provide."

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Found this in an article on yahoo news. Think it's quite fair actually.
If you are having more than 2 packets of sauce with 6 pieces of nugget, you are probably dipping sauce into nuggets and not the other way around.

"In the trial, customers who buy a six-piece nuggets can get up to two packets of sauce free. For orders of nine-piece and 20-piece nuggets, the customers will get up to three or four packets. Thereafter, a charge of 30 cents will apply for every additional serving of the sauce.

Those who purchase other food items such as a meal, sandwich or fries will be given one unit of nugget sauce free on request, McDonald’s said. It added that the 30 cent charge will not apply to the other sauces the restaurants provide."

Like that next time must ask for sauce for every meal order. Even dont use it give it to others. Worst to worst ta pau back.

jw5

Loyal
Like that next time must ask for sauce for every meal order. Even dont use it give it to others. Worst to worst ta pau back.

Can give others or tarpau, but just don't waste food unnecessarily.
I'm not trying to support Macs or help them save money, but there's really too much food wastage around these days.
Sometimes, it's freebies but there are times where the parents actually pay for it and the spoilt children waste it.
Even adults are guilty of wastage.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One pack of sauce is just about enough for three nuggets, so two packs of sauce should just be given for six nuggets.

I also like to dip my fries into the nugget curry sauce and into the burger sauce.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can give others or tarpau, but just don't waste food unnecessarily.
I'm not trying to support Macs or help them save money, but there's really too much food wastage around these days.
Sometimes, it's freebies but there are times where the parents actually pay for it and the spoilt children waste it.
Even adults are guilty of wastage.

100% agree with you bro . if you want extra of course have to pay ...then ppl will not take it for granted .ppl always take advantage of free things..

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U-turn abit already.

mcdonald.jpg

McDonald Singapore changes tack and now gives 2 units of sauce for ‘free’

Following a massive public cry at its ongoing trial to ‘reduce wastage’ ostensibly by charging customers 30 cents for an additional sauce, on top of what they are already given, McDonald Singapore now changes tack and offers one more unit of sauce for ‘free’ to placate angry Singaporeans.

In the latest post on its Facebook, McDonald declared:

“Hi everyone, many of you have written us with questions on the current Nugget Sauce trial and we appreciate all your feedback. This trial is currently ongoing in some of our restaurants in the north of Singapore, and our aim is not to sell sauce, but to find a way to reduce wastage. For example, if you order a 6pc Chicken McNuggets you can still get 2 units of sauce free, but if you want 3 or more units there’s a small charge.”

However, the change was not welcomed by many customers who continue to lodge complaints on its Facebooks

“Lol… i ordered 9 pc nuggets and they gave me 1 Curry sauce and i requested for an additional 1 and they said NO… -.- 6pc nugget 2 curry sauce? U sure?” – Thiang Soon Jie

“just now i buy 2 x 20 piece mcbites, I was given 1 x curry sauce, i asked for another packet, ur staff say 1 customer only one packet else got charge, except nuggets, so am i right to say if I buy 10 sets of mcbites I can only get 1 curry sauce cos I am 1 customer? Or I need to queue up 10 separate times to get 10 packets of sauce, one for each set? Please clarify. @ Khatib branch. thanks” – Benjamin Zee

“Is it limited to only curry sauce? Bought a nugget value meal, was entitled to one curry sauce, but when I request for sweet n sour sauce, the sales staff said there is a charge, so who is right?” – Marcus Leong

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha ha ..............
After bad image curse by all.
Now 2 sauce/meal.
Still will request for 2 even I dont use it. Ta pau back.
All should do the same.
2 pack sauce.

jw5

Loyal
Looks like the staff are not clear what is the trial policy.
Better go and check each branch to see if the branch manager is "FT" or not....................