• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MBT screw serangoon Resident !!!!!!!!!!!!

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serangoon gdn was chosen becos of its location well hidden from main roads unlike Geylang and Serangoon Road which are on main road. That way people travelling along Yio Chu Kang road will not be eyesore. PAP have made a right choice.
LONG LIVE NEW SERANGOON GDN- HOME OF THE BANGLA- ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serangoon Gdn will become a filthy slum.

Imagine the banglas and the residents' maids screwing at the residents' gardens, public parks, country club grounds , condoms all on every nook and corner of the estate... yucks ... disgusting !!

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to the Shitty Times last saturday, there are close to 600,000 foreign labourers in shittypore. 600,000???? In a population of 4.5 million?? Do we have so many construction projects going on?? Even Canada, with a population of 30 million and the 2nd largest land mass in the world, does not need so many cheap labourers, and their locals are already complaining!

There will be 10 others. So pray hard and hope that none will end up in your neighbourhood. Otherwise, it would be "50 steps laughing at 100 steps". :smile:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got a feeling that majority of Serangoon Gardens voted for PAP. They are quite rich and live in their own world. A lot of people like to stay there because they like the place although it is a traffic hell. Look at the people who were interviewed on the news. They are all mousy, boring and doesn't give a care about anything outside Serangoon Gardens.

Well, they screwed themselves for being apathetic to politics. They love to live in their own world and now their world has just become smellier.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to the Shitty Times last saturday, there are close to 600,000 foreign labourers in shittypore. 600,000???? In a population of 4.5 million?? Do we have so many construction projects going on?? Even Canada, with a population of 30 million and the 2nd largest land mass in the world, does not need so many cheap labourers, and their locals are already complaining!

Ah what to do? Your chance came and went.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serangoon gdn was chosen becos of its location well hidden from main roads unlike Geylang and Serangoon Road which are on main road. That way people travelling along Yio Chu Kang road will not be eyesore. PAP have made a right choice.
LONG LIVE NEW SERANGOON GDN- HOME OF THE BANGLA- ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

The maids there will welcome the news. They can choose their fuck-mates there !!:biggrin:

KopiJoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got a feeling that majority of Serangoon Gardens voted for PAP. They are quite rich and live in their own world. A lot of people like to stay there because they like the place although it is a traffic hell. Look at the people who were interviewed on the news. They are all mousy, boring and doesn't give a care about anything outside Serangoon Gardens.

Well, they screwed themselves for being apathetic to politics. They love to live in their own world and now their world has just become smellier.

why dont the serangooners turn their lovely estate into an Amish township...everyone wears black and white and the guys dont fuckin shave and the girls dont cut their hairs...have horse carts, agri farming, the whole bloody self sufficient shit going on there.

ah beng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serangoon Gdn will become a filthy slum.

Imagine the banglas and the residents' maids screwing at the residents' gardens, public parks, country club grounds , condoms all on every nook and corner of the estate... yucks ... disgusting !!

Looks like good business opportuinity. Now can expand my business from Geylang to Serangoon Gdn. Can sell products like condoms, health tonics, manliness enhancer (tongkat ali etc...), sex aids, disposable floor mats, mineral water, cigarettes.

Now looking for business partner.

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonders how many people really know those Banglas. I personally have worked with them and generally they are very nice people. They are down to earth type and if you ask them to do anything, they will oblige. They maybe very stingy but with Indonesian maids they are generous and willing to spend anything for them.
They have not done what other human have not done. So why discriminate them. They will definitely make the Indonesian maids happy in Serangoon gdn. The only thing for the resident to worry is their maids will have how many Bangla boyfriends. They are very romantic and sweet talk type if you have known some, better than some other races that I know.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonders how many people really know those Banglas. I personally have worked with them and generally they are very nice people. They are down to earth type and if you ask them to do anything, they will oblige. They maybe very stingy but with Indonesian maids they are generous and willing to spend anything for them.
They have not done what other human have not done. So why discriminate them. They will definitely make the Indonesian maids happy in Serangoon gdn. The only thing for the resident to worry is their maids will have how many Bangla boyfriends. They are very romantic and sweet talk type if you have known some, better than some other races that I know.

Yes. Can you imagine a family at Serangoon Gdn goes off for a holiday and leaving the maid in the house? The house will then be turned into a fuck-nest !!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Can you imagine a family at Serangoon Gdn goes off for a holiday and leaving the maid in the house? The house will then be turned into a fuck-nest !!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Had they decided on mixed dorm - stock with China MMs
Perhaps for once we'll see the maid going with the family for holiday EXCEPT for the man who volunteer to stay behind and mow the grass

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had they decided on mixed dorm - stock with China MMs
Perhaps for once we'll see the maid going with the family for holiday EXCEPT for the man who volunteer to stay behind and mow the grass

Either which way, the house will be turned into a fuck-nest !!:eek:

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
on weekends, we know the maids no longer hang out at lucky plaza, and we know the banglas no longer hang out at mustafa. they will be organising their orgy party in the new dorm.

since the maids could be better paid than the banglas, maybe the banglas now are the ones sitting in a tank with number tags, then the maids do the picking.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
on weekends, we know the maids no longer hang out at lucky plaza, and we know the banglas no longer hang out at mustafa. they will be organising their orgy party in the new dorm.

since the maids could be better paid than the banglas, maybe the banglas now are the ones sitting in a tank with number tags, then the maids do the picking.

Then the private property owners residents will be called :

Seran GOONERS !!!:eek:

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the future SG's 1st female minister in charge of the area, Mdm Lim Hwee Hua, i'm sure the fears of the residents there are totally unfounded. Can Sylvia Lim do any better, i highly doubt so.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the future SG's 1st female minister in charge of the area, Mdm Lim Hwee Hua, i'm sure the fears of the residents there are totally unfounded. Can Sylvia Lim do any better, i highly doubt so.

No one cares who,:eek: but Serangoon Gdns will become a filthy slum !!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
See you vote the govt in so that they can screw you nice and hard again ! The dorm will be build but on smaller basis ! Still they screw you , but still painful and hard to take ! But you got to TAKE EVERYTHING IN !

They tell you ....... NO PAIN NO GLORY ! Ya , without all this foreign workers , our economy will be dead ! So TAKE IT in all in like a PATRIOT ! Do NS ! I gurantee no ICT more for the male resident living there in serangoon !

=========================================================
SINGAPORE: The Ministry of National Development (MND) has decided to proceed with a dormitory development at the former school site at Serangoon Gardens for manufacturing and services workers.

The capacity will be capped at 600 for a start.

MND will consider increasing to a maximum of 1000 in future if there's a need and after further consultations.

It adds that various measures to address residents' concerns will be implemented. - CNA/vm

When gahmen decide, it's already DECIDED, no one can revert their decision!!
they will push thru like it or not!! why? we Sickapoorean won't dare to protest
unlike our counter part Malaysia or BKK!!! you protest gahmen will provide free meal at Changi Villas!