• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

mbssluts and gangs only 3 more zap from u & I will be gone for good

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
mother fucker, kan bu kia, still want to play? u want more. choo choo train. hehehehhehehe. fuck your mother phua chee bye. limpeh enjoy your mother vulva juice so much.

this is one fucking cyberbully which should be targetted for total extermination!!! biggest mother fucker here!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
anyway, u this chee bye kia have nothing to contribute here. fuck off. hehehehhehe. your england cannot make it too. hehehehhehe. bawhahahahaah. FUCK YOUR MOTHER PHUA CHEE BYE, becareful when you go home. hehehhee. check behind got strangers or not. choo choo train!

you are fucking blind, retarded and fartup!!! now go dogs fuck!!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just like this place if you feel unwelcome.
what is the point to stay and remain here as sour grapes?

This is the whole idea why Sam set up the points subscription system, allowing this group of scums to take control over the forum by paying him more money. He is a good businessman and the Jew, war will only make him richer and I'm not playing his game.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont u guys interested in who is this chee bye kia choo choo train? HAHAHAHHAA.

Clue, not winston choo. HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA. sibeh tua kang, ok i forgive this tua kang since so entertaininig. normally, those useless fuktards will try to tua kang their ways out. dio boh? leongsam and moderator can delete my posts lor.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U guys better think twice and keep him around. The forum is less fun without him. I suggest adding points to Extremist

I totally agree.
He is doing an extremely job posting the latest and the best.

All these mother fuckers did nothing but post vulgarities and spewing expletives. These are the cyber bullies and fuckers who should be exterminated from this forum! Mr choncbybin is the worst motherfucking clown here!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Common lets waste no time to get rid of 1 more PAP supporter. Moderate me and I'm leaving this forum for good. I will not fight and pay for subscription to enrich SamLeong like you fools!

Your Kee Chiu Minister says must FIGHT every corner who....So please pay up and FIGHT here. If not, FUCK OFF!
:oIo::oIo:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
only 3 more, OA army have thousands of clones. That mean bye bye for you.

it's good ....just do it ...this forum will be dead
leftovers will be the pests, the thugs, the hooligans and the samsengkias...good luck!
thei sbf will just die...inbreeding and inbreeding....fucking dictatorships!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
55271-pinocchio-nose-gif-whgD.gif

LIAR = Kopiuncle a.k.a ilovesingapore a.k.a theblackhole a.k.a. Extremist a.k.a. RonRon a.k.a. LIONHEART a.k.a. k0piuncle a.k.a. length
Same Clan with Fishypie

jw5

Loyal

Your Kee Chiu Minister says must FIGHT every corner who....So please pay up and FIGHT here. If not, FUCK OFF!
:oIo::oIo:

I love a good battle.
Try your luck and you might hit the mark.
Not joking, serious.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You mean the guy who ask for "proofs" ? hahaha :biggrin:
Or "Scrapgoat" ? hahahaha :biggrin:

OK your bro me upz you again in Feb 14.

Hey, those who like Google Nose, Scrap Goat and Proofs, please upz Ah Meng and you can screen print and PM me after that.