• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

May Day Getaway - Phuket or Koh Pi Pi

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
50 years old still expect me to call him brother meh? :biggrin:

He should be from the 60s, you from 70s and I'm from 80s :wink:

sshhh... wait uncle see liao angry then spoil his holiday.:biggrin:

i waiting for him to post pictures in this thread as i no chance to travel.

uncle waiting for your pictures hor.... enjoy enjoy your hoilday...

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Lucky he say he is going to Phi Phi island. If he had mentioned going to Maldives or Mauritius, sure kena flamed for flaunting his wealth again :p

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...decided to be a vegan. Please spare my balls. :o
Chiak taugeh, bogeh? Spare your balls, and not other family crown jewel? :p And do spare us your latest fugly avatar, gives us the creeps:eek: (oops, just crossed yours with new bug). You done better before :biggrin:

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Chiak taugeh, bogeh? Spare your balls, and not other family crown jewel? :p And do spare us your latest fugly avatar, gives us the creeps:eek: (oops, just crossed yours with new bug). You done better before :biggrin:

My new avatar nice right? From now onwards, Tonychat's enemy is also my enemy :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
u not an "uncle" meh???:biggrin:

uncle, enjoy your holiday hor....:p

Very uncle liao. As a matter of fact when I was oh 5 I became uncle already when sis gave birth to our first niece.

50 years old still expect me to call him brother meh? :biggrin:

He should be from the 60s, you from 70s and I'm from 80s :wink:

You're very close, last night dinner wifey just reminded me I'm almost 50.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

i waiting for him to post pictures in this thread as i no chance to travel.

uncle waiting for your pictures hor.... enjoy enjoy your hoilday...

Thanks

Lucky he say he is going to Phi Phi island. If he had mentioned going to Maldives or Mauritius, sure kena flamed for flaunting his wealth again :p

Phuket la you twit. Didn't have time go Maldives so wife went in March. Said the view was excellent but food was crappy and everything is expensive.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
say hello to Mom Tri for me if you happen to see him there

tell him from looneytan, old friend

So there's a person called Mom Tri there? Ok will look out. He will not think I'm looney when I mention your name ya?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Month End Getaway - Phuket or Koh Pi Pi

I am planning a month end getaway for 3 nights. Like to go to beach resort setting so now deciding whether to go Phuket or its nearby island Pi Pi Island.

I am very suah-gu never been to these places and even Hatyai before (only been Koh Pangan once). From the Phuket thread I could see many places to visit for Phuket like shopping centre and street food. May I ask in Pi Pi Island is it only makan in hotel (other than sea sports) and whole stay only in hotel and no street market?

Saw a very nice hotel in Koh Pi Pi - Outrigger Pi Pi Island Resort and Spa wonder if its good.

Thanks to you all in advance for sharing the information.

Since when you are not going places? Not as if you are going somewhere out of Thailand, Jakarta or Sinkieland. :oIo:

Please post pictures and FRs after your holiday. :p:biggrin: