• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Matland Coalition Breaking up over Gay Sex!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
PKR in danger of breaking up over sex scandal, warn leaders
KUALA LUMPUR — Parti Keadilan Rakyat (PKR) is in danger of breaking up, warned its leaders, claiming the latest sex scandal will cause irreparable damage to the party and see its 20-year struggle come to a bitter end.
The scandal, which has ensnared deputy president and cabinet member Mohamed Azmin Ali, is “dirty politics” at its lowest level, they told The Malaysian Insight.
They said anger among ordinary members is forcing them to go to the ground, to convince the grassroots that the party can be saved.
This is after allegations that some within PKR had a hand in circulating a gay sex video purportedly featuring Mr Azmin, who has blamed an insider for creating and spreading the clips, which were widely distributed to the media and party members last week.
“Do not throw away our 20-year struggle over this,” said the leaders, adding that if left unchecked, the scandal will lead to a major split in the party.
Some members are openly tying the scandal to the rift between Azmin and PKR president Anwar Ibrahim, especially after the two clashed over the party’s handling of the matter.
PKR information chief Shamsul Iskandar Mohd Akin said he and other top party leaders have been going down to the ground to put out the fires stoked by the scandal.
“We need to explain to members and drive home the point that they should reject such dirty politics.
“We must also stress that in such an atmosphere, no one should be muddying the waters,” said the deputy primary industries minister, whose former aide, Haziq Abdullah Abdul Aziz, has “confessed” to being one of the men in the video and named Mr Azmin as the other.
Mr Azmin has denied all such claims.
Tuesday saw the release of another batch of clips, the third since last week.
Reporters received two clips, with one shared via a YouTube link titled “Azmin love Haziq 3/4”, suggesting a continuation of the previous releases.
The 46-second video, posted yesterday by YouTube user “Rahim Jaafar”, contained no images, and appeared to be an audio recording of two men discussing when to meet up.
The recording was allegedly made at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur in March.
All the clips thus far have been leaked to the media via social messaging platform WhatsApp.
Former PKR Youth deputy chief Dr Afif Bahardin has pleaded to party members to remain calm and allow the authorities to investigate.
“The grassroots must be rational and calm, and wait for the end of the police investigation. What is most important is that we must stay united.
“We reject whoever plays this type of gutter politics. For 20 years of Reformasi, we fought this type of vile politics, and we cannot be part of that which we have fought against,” said the Seberang Jaya assemblyman.
Ever since it was started in 1999, PKR has had to deal with a series of sexual misconduct allegations levelled against Mr Anwar, who has repeatedly said the claims were trumped up by United Malays National Organisation (Umno).
Vice-president Chua Tian Chang, or better known as Tian Chua, has urged party members to remain united and strong in facing what he described as PKR’s latest “test”.
“Our focus should be on governing the country and rebuilding it after decades of damage. PKR is a party that has gone through many trials, and we should not panic and let our party be destroyed.”
Another vice-president, Dr Xavier Jayakumar, echoed Mr Chua’s sentiments, saying party members should not fall for a trap set up by PKR’s political enemies.
“I have asked that all members be united behind the president. We have struggled for 20 years and cannot let it all go to waste over this.
“I’ve always said in meetings, let’s end the factionalism after the party elections. We are one party and one family, so let’s work together.
“We are now in a position where we can use our authority to determine whether the Reformasi we have struggled for can be turned into a reality,” said the water, land and natural resources minister. THE MALAYSIAN INSIGHT

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ones calling the shots in new gahmen are still from remnants of umno. Until those guys are replaced, it will probably be the same old thing.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can sue me, Haziq dares Azmin
LANGKAWI: Haziq Abdullah Abdul Aziz has dared Datuk Seri Azmin Ali to take legal action against him if the Economic Affairs Minister is confident of his own innocence.
Haziq, the Santubong PKR Youth chief who caused uproar with his confession that he was the man in the sex video with Azmin, also challenged Azmin to lodge a police report against him.
“He should do it himself. Let’s have the entire evidence and details in the open,” he said.
To emphasise his point, Haziq spoke of how the police had recorded a statement from Azmin while his political secretary Muhammad Hilman Idham had made a police report.
Azmin, who is PKR deputy president, has brushed aside the sex video and called it a nefarious plot to destroy his political career.
However, Haziq reiterated in an interview here yesterday that it was he and Azmin in the video clips of two men having sex.
The clips, which surfaced via WhatsApp on June 11, rocked Malaysia and generated countless headlines.
Haziq, who was the senior private secretary to the Deputy Primary Industries Minister, has since been sacked from the post.
He stood by his words again yesterday.
146272.ashx

Haziq Abdullah Abdul Aziz
“I am not a liar. I want the matter to be brought open in the court so that Malaysians can see for themselves the evidence. Malaysians would then be able to see who’s telling the truth,” said Haziq, who is a lawyer.
He said that Azmin had made wrongful accusations against him.
“In fact, I am a victim of the situation. If I am defaming him, he has all the right to sue me in a court of law,” he said.
“Initially I did not have anything against Azmin as I thought we were both victims in the case.
“I got upset when Hilman tried to silence me and Azmin accused me of being planted by Umno and Barisan Nasional.
“I never said anything bad about Azmin. He should lodge a police report and sue me if I am defaming him.”
He also appealed to the police to wrap up the case as soon as possible.
“The police took my second statement for four hours, 9pm and 1am on Thursday. I had to explain to them from A to Z on what happened as they said there was a gap so I had to give more details in my story.”
The interview with Haziq was held here as he said he wanted to have “a weekend getaway to calm my mind since I can’t travel overseas yet. That is why I chose Langkawi”.
Haziq, who appeared calm throughout the interview, said he wanted the truth to be out as “I don’t want to be in hiding forever”.