• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

match of the day

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bookies are watching. I'm going for Chelsea not to lose or even win narrowly.

Eat ball best bet lah! :biggrin:

1. Bookies do not print $. You think they are rich enough to bribe the millionaires of Chelsea and United?

2. EPL footballers can't keep secrets. And the tabloids in the UK are super aggressive. If fixing the EPL is so easy, you think Wilson Raj Perumal need to bother with the Finnish league?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
steady a bit...we sammyboy brudders should stand united,all for one and one for all! back manu!!! i doubt manu dare to kelong, as that will affect their ipo. somehow, i think it's inter-related!

my hunch is that you will up the lorry if you back chelsea!

The bookies are watching. I'm going for Chelsea not to lose or even win narrowly.

Eat ball best bet lah! :biggrin:

Last edited:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should be a good macth this 1, 2 - 1 to Man U

NB. So easy to predict. Does it mean that i should humtum $1000 on it? No! There is no surety unless you are ready to forfeit that $ :biggrin:

15ek48p.jpg

Not every game gone awry is kelong ok. Look at Arsenal's sloppy defending and two own goals. Made me lose my 2 - 3 and 5 goals prediction! :*::biggrin:

Last edited:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Bookies do not print $. You think they are rich enough to bribe the millionaires of Chelsea and United?

2. EPL footballers can't keep secrets. And the tabloids in the UK are super aggressive. If fixing the EPL is so easy, you think Wilson Raj Perumal need to bother with the Finnish league?

Man Utd as a club is worth about 2 billion US dollars. Now compare that to the staggering amount of money betting on each Man U game from the Asian market alone. You go do the math.

I'm sure bro ballsathome can further enlighten you on the Serie A scene. :biggrin:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man Utd as a club is worth about 2 billion US dollars. Now compare that to the staggering amount of money betting on each Man U game from the Asian market alone. You go do the math.

I'm sure bro ballsathome can further enlighten you on the Serie A scene. :biggrin:

Alamak you have just given Man Utd supporters assurance of winning. Chelsea is jinxed! :eek::biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For Man U vs Chelski... I picking on Man U's win.

For Spurs vs Lpool... I'll take a Spurs win..

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For Man U vs Chelski... I picking on Man U's win.

For Spurs vs Lpool... I'll take a Spurs win..

So predictable...
5dndbt.gif
:biggrin:

Man Utd 2 - 1 Chelsea
Man Utd 3 - 1 Chelsea

Freak result if Mata contributes : 2 - 2 or 3 - 2 :eek::biggrin:

------------------------------------------

Liverpool's away form is unimpressive.

Toothless Tottenham 2 - 1 Liverpool

Freak Result : 1 - 2 or 2 - 2 :eek::biggrin:

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agree, eat half ball. Look how Blackburn humbled Arsenal after the latter's good showing in Germany.

Credit goes only to Blackburn's two goals. Other than that Arsenal's defending and two own goals is sloppy. :biggrin:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pUBKe-Uxd80?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Last edited: