• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mat Robbers at Cyber Cafe ... Counter Attack by Ah Beng Samurai ...

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;0_E4jSu7vwI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_E4jSu7vwI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bravo to the Ah Bengs.. Quite funny seeing those Mat robbers fleeing in panic..

xin22

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow,thank you brother for this video,these are brave chinese,had a good laugh when these m&ds went helter skelter for their lives

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did you guys notice that white shirt Ah Beng holding the samurai sword left-handed ???

Heard people using left handed are very skillful... :eek:

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why those mats never recce the place first then go rob ? Hopeless buggers. They have so many people, if they plan properly sure won't lose one !

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about throw thinner and set alight to burn like Seng Han Tong?

RADM+Lui%E2%80%99s+comments+highlight+growing+divide+that+needs+to+be+bridged.jpg

Oi! Don't talk behind my back lah. My ears chao tah. Cannot hear people behind me talking.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You will see the Ah Bengs being arrested the next day by Mat police for possession of offensive weapons.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will see the Ah Bengs being arrested the next day by Mat police for possession of offensive weapons.

The malays were polite asking if anyone would wish to contribute but these nasty chinamen were hostile and aggressive like cave men.no manners. Should be sent back to china for rehabilitation.