• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Master stroke by WP chief Mr Low , well done !

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,
vote the PAP out! 發啊!

Wah. Bro Zhihau must be very angry. He has been posting this same post on several threads. But I agree with him. Vote the PAP out to stop the White Paper from fuller implementation and causing widespread damage.

Last edited:

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
the white paper debate is over; parliament voted on it; there is no outcome as only 7 opp members are in parliament; it isn't a victory for PAP; if anything it tells the WP that a behind the scene team is needed; data are hard to come by as papees guard statistics as if their lives depended on it; the white paper lacked depth; where does "innovation" figure in their quest for jobs creation in addition to "productivity"; funding and seed money could have been a theme; WP advisors would have been able to spot it if they have enough numbers; there are other areas too that could contribute and papees relied on immigration; more need not be said lest they steal our ideas; hence much work needs be done to convince men of ability to come forward to volunteer; we need economists and statisticians

Last edited:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's all preplanned by the pappies from the very beginning and Inderjit was not caught out at all.
No difference whether the votes are recorded or not.
After Inderjit steps down as an MP, they will just get someone else to be the designated "opposing voice from within".
There will be no consequences for anyone who is the designated one.
Nothing changes unless there are real opposing voices in parliament and I don't want to hear any shit that WP is not a real opposing voice, since all 9 of their MPs voted against.
Not today and not at the moment anyway.

Actually the people who come to this forum to accuse the WP as not a real opposing voice are all PAP ass lickers. They do not represent how Singaporeans view the WP. Everyone I talked to outside this forum are saying that WP is doing a damn fucking good job considering the constraints the opposition had to face in a PAP dominated y are facing. We need not be perturbed by the few who try to discredit the WP; they can all go to hell.

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually the people who come to this forum to accuse the WP as not a real opposing voice are all PAP ass lickers. They do not represent how Singaporeans view the WP. Everyone I talked to outside this forum are saying that WP is doing a damn fucking good job considering the constraints the opposition had to face in a PAP dominated y are facing. We need not be perturbed by the few who try to discredit the WP; they can all go to hell.

Not all the WP critics are PAP ass lickers.
Some are ultraliberals that cannot tahan WP's moderate stance.
Some have links to other opposition parties and are intimidated and/or jealous of WP's growing stature
Some have had falling out with the WP and are bitter about it.

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes Mr Wabbit, i agree with your observation; hence i urge these critics to discard their hatred of the WP; if we are to progress further in our cause for true democracy and our future, we need more in opp in parliament; myopic views get us no where; where MCFs are concerned Ponggol East has shed light; in areas where WP is not fielding candidates, the opp will have my support and have always been so

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes Mr Wabbit, i agree with your observation; hence i urge these critics to discard their hatred of the WP; if we are to progress further in our cause for true democracy and our future, we need more in opp in parliament; myopic views get us no where; where MCFs are concerned Ponggol East has shed light; in areas where WP is not fielding candidates, the opp will have my support and have always been so

Please do not support opposition blindly. Only WP worth the support. The rest can put to sleep peeople like Sin Kek Tong, Dsmond Lim, KJ, CSJ, Goh MS etc. We must learn the shrewdness of the PE voters, pool together and vote the deserving opposition candidate. If other ward the opp candidate not up to mark then vote PAP!! We must love our country see the big picture.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Frens,

this white paper debate to me has seen the best in the Opposition (the sort of opposition the singaporean want and not the oppose for the sake of opposing that the minority wants) and the nastiness of the PAP (thanks to the shit sprouted by WKS and MBT, who caused the problem in the 1st place by getting caught off guard). However I want to point out for the future, I think we as singaporeans should adopt a different system instead of the ang mor land Westminister model that spore is based on.

The westminister model is only a parliamentary democracy and not a peoples democracy. The party controls its members and not the people. RIght now WP is in good steed as it has discipline and it works for the people,,,but if WP turn bad,,,just like PAP,,we are screwed,,,

I really prefer an enhancement to the Presidency...whereby the President has executive powers of veto etc,,,and i get to vote for my leader,,,whereas in the west minister model,,,the PM is not voted by me,,but by the party,,,just my rants

Very well written.

It should Be WESTMINSTER..........(Minster without the "i" as in Minister.

I do not mean to correct - just to share with you as we learn from one another.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please do not support opposition blindly. Only WP worth the support. The rest can put to sleep peeople like Sin Kek Tong, Dsmond Lim, KJ, CSJ, Goh MS etc. We must learn the shrewdness of the PE voters, pool together and vote the deserving opposition candidate. If other ward the opp candidate not up to mark then vote PAP!! We must love our country see the big picture.

MCF in PEBE had made many opposition supporters take a good hard look at our oppositions from another perspective and finally understand why people hesitated to vote oppositions despite their unhappiness over gov policies over the past 40 years.

Last edited:

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal

if you think the opp candidate is not up to mark, cast a spoilt vote ....

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

Totally agree.

Let's vote for any Oppo, be it a monkey or a piece of used tissue paper, as long as it's not WHITE.

And hope the Oppo dun waste ammo on one another. Concentrate the firing at the White Scums. After that I dun care if the Oppo go for one another's throat until the cows come home.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please do not support opposition blindly. Only WP worth the support. The rest can put to sleep peeople like Sin Kek Tong, Dsmond Lim, KJ, CSJ, Goh MS etc. .....

Fact: WP does not have enough fire power to deny enough White Scums.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
MCF in PEBE had made many opposition supporters take a good hard look at our oppositions from another perspective and finally understand why people hesitated to vote oppositions despite their unhappiness over gov policies over the past 40 years.

And how does that help true pink Singaporeans in their effort to reclaim what little is left of this island for themselves and their children?

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is better than casting it for the MIW as proposed by marjojohn; i continue to support the opposition

Last edited:

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you give too much credit to LTK. Send a monkey into parliament, and it still wont affect the way the PAP does its business. Whether it is LTK or MONKEY, same. Thats why people so dulan with PAP.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think you give too much credit to LTK. Send a monkey into parliament, and it still wont affect the way the PAP does its business. Whether it is LTK or MONKEY, same. Thats why people so dulan with PAP.

You seem to have some workable solutions. Please show us some of these solutions. I would wish to examine these solutions in some detail.

Last edited:

我戳你个妈

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Master stroke by WP chief Mr Low , well done !

Today's PAP died by the death of BALLS CARRIERS who got the ministers' brains damaged by the good feelings of balls licking. The addiction killed PAP. WP and any opposition will share the same luck thanks to you running dogs and balls lickers.
:*: