• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Massive surge in local postage: 31cents increased to 51cents

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The new normal of a money laundering hub.

Expect price hikes elsewhere too, even in the unusual and unexpected places. :wink:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE - From Oct 9, the cost of local standard regular mail will increase by 20 cents, said SingPost on Tuesday.

The rate will be increased to 51 cents, up from 31 cents currently, to “reflect the escalating costs of maintaining the postal service”, it said.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/singpost-to-raise-local-postage-rates-by-20-cents-from-oct-9

when i order from iHerb................other couriers same price as Singpost..................i choose other couriers...............better service and speed

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you have an x scholar/military person in charge , you can guess the outcome,
Need umbrage ng to come and take charge ?