• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mass Exodus Of Singaporeans To USA, NZ, Australia & Canada Expected After GE 2015

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
migration agents huat ah....................................:biggrin:

What agents? I have been looking for one, and Straits Times only got one small classified ad for an immigration consultant. Most of the immigration agents are helping FT migrate to Singapore. Its a booming industry for them. I don't see any helping sinkies migrate OUT of Singapore.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
migration agents huat ah....................................:biggrin:

If they emigrate to any of the countries you mention they must be mad because the PAP does a far better job.

I've lived in both OZ and NZ and the incompetence of those in charge is unbelievable. The tax dollars wasted in a single year far exceeds all the losses incurred by Madam Ho over the last 20.

kingat33

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they emigrate to any of the countries you mention they must be mad because the PAP does a far better job.

I've lived in both OZ and NZ and the incompetence of those in charge is unbelievable. The tax dollars wasted in a single year far exceeds all the losses incurred by Madam Ho over the last 20.

one man's meat is another poison........at the very least in those countries mentioned.......human rights and democracies prevailed........the elderly spend their twilight years in dignity.....have both pension and healthcare and no need to collect cardboards or work as cleaner to survive and yes, they have plenty of activities to keep them occupied.......many leagues and RSL clubs to entertain them.......that is life and no worries at all.........

kingat33

Alfrescian
Loyal
and to those that enjoys working......wages are much higher in those countries mentioned as compare to Singapore.....benefits are plenty.......part of income tax are claimable and because of equal employment opportunities, one need not fear of being discriminate as mentioned by the 153th ranking media........