• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mass effect 3 coming March 6

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Arrr....release date check failed...another haf hr more...nabeh behind me got sum1 waiting to take over n play leow...GRRRRR!!!:mad::biggrin::p

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ARRRRRR....i chg pc n deleted my ME1 & ME2 save data!! :mad: Got 2 play em all over again...cheese...:biggrin::biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
how long it takes? and cant you start me3 alone?

Depends...pretty quick if u jus cheong thru main quest...but still nid a day or 2 sitting there n play...which is impossible 4 me 2 do so...most i spend a day ish 1-2 hrs...

Yes u can start ME3 w/o ME2 save game data but...the storyline will chg...n some changes u realli wunt like...:biggrin::biggrin:

Heck...realli dislike de ammo problem again in ME3...got 2 take up adapt class again...:(:(

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mage! Pure 1...most fun 2 play n by going pure...can reach level 6 of skill tree...:biggrin::biggrin: But defence damn weak...better keep de distance...:p

i'm playing rogue character more to stealth and blacksmith.But ah the boss all like no fight like tat.Even the hardest level not challenging...

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i'm playing rogue character more to stealth and blacksmith.But ah the boss all like no fight like tat.Even the hardest level not challenging...

Yah...tat de most common cumplain among de community...maybe time 4 a patch to put in more LOD...toking bout insane difficulties...try Dungeon Defender...cheese pie dey patch de game until almost impossible to play at highest level...so much so alot of ppl cheat...den all kena vac ban...haizz:mad::biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
who have mass effect 3 already?

U bought hard copy version? If installed b4 launch date consider pre-purchase? If yes....congrat...u get 2 do a mission which gib u an unlimited ammo rifle...glad i did!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

U get a set of cool looking armour if u hab Kingdom of Amalur...or de demo...now dl de demo dunno still can get onot...:p:p

order.png

kingdoms-of-amalur-mass-effect-3-armour.jpg

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ME2 save file had so much impact to the entire storyline...u can play thru the game as new if u dun hab the save file...after tat...highly recommend u go download de save file...import frm within game...n c 4 urself how much difference it make...u nid not hab ME2 install...jus de save file will do...me not going to spoil ur game by telling u wat it do...:biggrin::biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Play as an Asari Justicar, Geth in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer (DLC)

Mass Effect: Resurgence Pack expands on the game's "Galaxy at War" multiplayer component with six new characters, two additional maps and three new weapons.

And it won't cost you a single penny - unless you decide to pay actual money for the character/equipment unlock packs, of course. Instead of redeeming them through fake Monopoly galactic money.

Kudos, Bioware, for giving your fans something to play with while they wait for Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut.

Currently, the undisputable top three characters to play as in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer are the Salarian Engineer, Salarian Infiltrator and Asari Adept.

But judging just from the trailer alone it looks like the Geth characters (Infiltrator, Engineer) and the Asari Justicar Adept might just give those current favourites a run for their credits. The Krogan Vanguard might be a strong contender, too.

We'll find out when the free DLC pack comes out on April 10, available for all the platforms (Xbox 360, PC, PS3) Mass Effect 3 is on. A patch for various system glitches will also be released around the same period.

In the meantime, better level up your characters during this weekend's Operation: Beachhead in-game event - there's a 25% EXP bonus - so you can start using the new ones at level 20 as soon as they're released!