• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Martin Scorsese’s THE IRISHMAN

Insider Player

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are only so many movies with Pacino and De Niro.
I’m also watching TV series Godfather of Harlem.
Seems during that era the Italian mob controlled everything

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are only so many movies with Pacino and De Niro.
I’m also watching TV series Godfather of Harlem.
Seems during that era the Italian mob controlled everything
You should watch "american gangsters". It was the black gangs who gate crashed and supplied drugs to italians. For a limited time. Until they were busted.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not forgetting "The Untouchables", "Goodfellas".

Just re-watched untouchables. It was a lot better when I was a wide eyed kid. Now it's just kind of meh.

Struggling to get through Irishman. Build up too slow. Netflix indulged Martin too much and let him get away with a 210min movie.

Insider Player

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just re-watched untouchables. It was a lot better when I was a wide eyed kid. Now it's just kind of meh.

Struggling to get through Irishman. Build up too slow. Netflix indulged Martin too much and let him get away with a 210min movie.
All these semi biopic only watchable if the subject interests you. Jimmy Hoffa isn’t a popular enough subject with us non Yankees. Even the earlier film on him starring Nicholson and De Vito was a flop.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
All these semi biopic only watchable if the subject interests you. Jimmy Hoffa isn’t a popular enough subject with us non Yankees. Even the earlier film on him starring Nicholson and De Vito was a flop.
Hoffa's disappearance is still an unsolved mystery and he was mob connected. So people like to speculate. Now it appears Frank Sheeran killed him, for the time being.