• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Martial Arts] - New 2020 Ip Man movie starring Dennis To

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Dennis To (a real-life Wing Chun martial artist before he took up acting) previously played Ip Man in this prequel movie almost a decade ago (after Donnie Yen made Ip Man famous with the 1st couple of Ip Man movies) :

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The sad and embarrassing thing is there's no real master of kung fu or wing chun in MMA or UFC .......... What 5000yrs of evolution history and ShaoLin Masteries.

Bruce Lee is the real deal but he's not 100% kung fu. He's a mix martial arts prodigy, simply put it's more him than the arts.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope they make a movie about a Ling Kong Jing master

Kiai-Master-Pt.-1.gif

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
wax-statue-donnie-yen-madame-tussaud-s-wax-museum-hk-very-famous-actor-shows-his-fighting-pose...jpg

KNN my uncle think wing chun is all about this pose KNN in ipman 4 the chinks were beaten hard by amdk and my uncle find this pose is only relevant when is winning and look very stoopid when losing still pose KNN also when winning they do the body massage punch which also look very stoopid KNN