• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

martell vsop

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
spring cleaning and found a few laying around. 2 big 1 small and johnny walker red label. i think been keeping it for more than 10 yrs in the drawer. dunno what to do with it. sell? what is the price? any expert? gotta dig some more skali got some more.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't bother selling keep it. Sell Hennessey vsop. ..it's out of stocks in this region last I heard

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
spring cleaning and found a few laying around. 2 big 1 small and johnny walker red label. i think been keeping it for more than 10 yrs in the drawer. dunno what to do with it. sell? what is the price? any expert? gotta dig some more skali got some more.
just open lah. never have the chance to keep hard liquors. blue belt, blue label and royal salute,i also gai guat within days.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have at least 3 bottles of chivas i brought brought 15yrs ago. then there a few red labels then there a couple bottles of blue label and a couple of vsop too which my old man brought donkeys years ago before he punched his IC.

monkey110

Alfrescian
Loyal

Keep them for another decade or two, Priceless. :smile:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha ask some gurang kuni man, he told me martell big one 60 small one 40 red label 10. i remember bought them also no so cheap. found champagne also. suddenly like got so many liquor laying around, dunno izzit fire hazard or not. lol!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't bother selling keep it. Sell Hennessey vsop. ..it's out of stocks in this region last I heard

monkey110 said:
Keep them for another decade or two, Priceless.
smile.gif

Confuseous said:
Check out the classifieds for people who buy such stuff. They actually make quite good offers.

after talking to karang kuni man, i decided to keep it. hennessey... let me go dig dig see have or not.

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have at least 3 bottles of chivas i brought brought 15yrs ago. then there a few red labels then there a couple bottles of blue label and a couple of vsop too which my old man brought donkeys years ago before he punched his IC.

precious, but sometime don't know what to do with it beside drink, giving to others and sell it away but price not so appealing. :p

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
precious, but sometime don't know what to do with it beside drink, giving to others and sell it away but price not so appealing. :p

i gave a bottle of chivas to my cousin for her 21yo birthday party. no heart pain as i dunno what to do with it after so many years in the kitchen cabinet.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi All,

with regards to old 'drinks', have a look at this review,,,

[video=youtube;UNw7muIbQX0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNw7muIbQX0[/video]

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hennessy XO and Martell Cordon Bleu are highly valued here. could resell at more than $100-200 per bottle.

your martell vsop will probably yield $40-$50 per bottle.

red label, just drink it at home or bring to a party.

there is even a sticky thread here belonging to some liquor dealer. maybe you can call and ask? (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?137398-6748-3518-1-Hour-Alcohol-Liquor-Beer-Wine-Delivery)

Last edited: