• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Married men - who never call chicken before kee chiu !

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This one loh. He fuck for free.

frodo.jpg

Kee chiu is hokkien or teochew for 'raise your hand'.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taken from Sammyboy forum:

Wah lan erh, limpeh really sibei heng.

Last year, one of my fren told me how he booked this poly student for $500, said it is the best experience he ever had. I was actually very tempted, but then my Hatyai trip was coming up, and
I was thinking for $500 I can really enjoy myself for 5 full days in Hatyai, so I decided to pass since for $500, I can book five different chicken in Hatyai for 5 days and bonk until my dick hurts.

When the underage prostitute news first broke out, I did not know dat was her until I saw my fren name appear among the 44 men. I tried calling my fren yesterday and today, but his hp was
switched off and his office say he had already resigned.

KNN, being stingy really save me...if I had booked her, I will be no 45 in the list liao...really sibei heng, someone up there is looking after me.