• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Markstrom posts another shutout as Flames take down Flyers for 6th straight victory

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
https://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/calgary-flames-philadelphia-flyers-nhl-recap-oct-30-1.6231674

Looks like Calgary Flames having a good start to the season.

But NHL season very long and many many many games to go.

Flames goalie Jacob Markstrom celebrates with teammate Oliver Kylington after claiming a 4-0 shutout victory over the Flyers on Saturday night in Calgary. (Larry MacDougal/The Canadian Press)
comments
Sean Monahan scored his first goal of the season and added an assist Saturday night as the Calgary Flames, backstopped by Jacob Markstrom's 20-save shutout, made it six wins in a row with a 4-0 victory over the Philadelphia Flyers.
Matthew Tkachuk, Johnny Gaudreau and Mikael Backlund, into an empty net, also scored for Calgary (6-1-1).
The Flames were coming off a five-game Eastern road trip in which they never trailed and won all games by a combined score of 21-7.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Starting a thread about ice hocky in this sinkie forum is even worse than my cycling/photography stuff. Nobody gives a shit. :biggrin:

If you want thread participation you need to start threads about Ho Ching or some sinkie slut like wendy cheng.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Starting a thread about ice hocky in this sinkie forum is even worse than my cycling/photography stuff. Nobody gives a shit. :biggrin:

If you want thread participation you need to start threads about Ho Ching or some sinkie slut like wendy cheng.
Its ok I dont expect any replies.