• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Market bad..now PC also Parallel import like cars!

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had been intro by my friend for a website selling PC/LCD at export price..a Laptop that is selling at retail for $1200 , they selling $800! Just no warrenty as its Parallel imported stuff, but who cares now, as long as it branded...guess time are bad now, any other cheap lobangs from you all?:cool:

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had been intro by my friend for a website selling PC/LCD at export price..a Laptop that is selling at retail for $1200 , they selling $800! Just no warrenty as its Parallel imported stuff, but who cares now, as long as it branded...guess time are bad now, any other cheap lobangs from you all?:cool:

Bro, better check the spec. before you buy especially on-line unknown website. i received many site from prc selling cheaper than usual price but hard to believe unless you try first and let me know later. haha