• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

mark chow - Gay or Guy? Cannot decide.

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
F*&* Woman is Man, go to court is Guy....

THE former model-agency owner now facing a molest charge has spent the last two days flip-flopping on what his sexual leaningwas at the time of the alleged offence. At times, even he has seemed unsure of it.

Mark Chow Yee Sze, 30, had told police in January 2007, after he allegedly molested a woman, that he was gay at the time.

On Tuesday, the former television actor and host confirmed the contents of his Jan 15, 2007 statement to the police, which was that he had 'no feeling for females because I am gay and not interested (in) women'.

But this flew in the face of what he told the court on Monday: Quizzed by Deputy Public Prosecutor Adrian Loo on whether he was homosexual, he had then said he did not know.

He explained that his father suspected he was gay, and insisted that he get himself a girlfriend. 'That is why I said I don't know. I was facing family pressure,' he said in Mandarin.

He admitted to an on-off relationship with a Ms Cherie Mae Ng from 2005 to 2007. By January 2007, he said, they had broken up, but she was there for him as his bailor when he was charged with the offence the following year.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Gay is a physiological problem..which could be fixed through the words of Lord Jesus!

hi there

1. no offence to the religion.
2. are there facts and figures to substantiate your statement?
3. if so, that will be pretty interesting and good healing.
4. orpah should talk about it man!

R

redlightmeansgo

Ask him whether he got Chow CB - maybe this will help expedite his decision making process

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone knows what is Mark Chow CB's religion?

F*&* Woman is Man, go to court is Guy....

THE former model-agency owner now facing a molest charge has spent the last two days flip-flopping on what his sexual leaningwas at the time of the alleged offence. At times, even he has seemed unsure of it.

Mark Chow Yee Sze, 30, had told police in January 2007, after he allegedly molested a woman, that he was gay at the time.

On Tuesday, the former television actor and host confirmed the contents of his Jan 15, 2007 statement to the police, which was that he had 'no feeling for females because I am gay and not interested (in) women'.

But this flew in the face of what he told the court on Monday: Quizzed by Deputy Public Prosecutor Adrian Loo on whether he was homosexual, he had then said he did not know.

He explained that his father suspected he was gay, and insisted that he get himself a girlfriend. 'That is why I said I don't know. I was facing family pressure,' he said in Mandarin.

He admitted to an on-off relationship with a Ms Cherie Mae Ng from 2005 to 2007. By January 2007, he said, they had broken up, but she was there for him as his bailor when he was charged with the offence the following year.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you going to charge me for molest then I am gay . If you letting me off, I am not gay .

So all guys before going National Service. All should declare gays not Johovah !