• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Mark Chay turned Fatty Boom Boom BOOm!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stay home, no sexercise, eat all day, sure sexplode. i’m in a tiny minority who have actually lost weight. and 1st to reach a hilly summit among a group of fast hikers.
37548706-A75A-4C13-BCFD-75F799526E54.jpeg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Moi used to swim 50 laps regularly and I still can't shed off weight due to incessant hunger after the swim. Swimmers have to eat lot to replenish the expended energy.
However I lost weight very quickly when I start climbing stairs on those 40 storey blocks around my area.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Moi used to swim 50 laps regularly and I still can't shed off weight due to incessant hunger after the swim. Swimmers have to eat lot to replenish the expended energy.
However I lost weight very quickly when I start climbing stairs on those 40 storey blocks around my area.

Too bad Sinkieland doesn't have a mountain for climbing.

It's okay to feel hungry after exercise, you just need discipline to not stuff your mouth afterwards.