• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mark Andrew Yeo is back!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will chop my cb. Pui!

FUCK YOUR LPCCB WITH A KNIFE!
B901FDB.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday abuse of Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress by mark Andrew yeo

Post in thread 'Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE is criminal bully everyday smear and abuse Gansiokbin as slut whore mistress'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/je...in-as-slut-whore-mistress.336439/post-3780754

View attachment 181994
Post in thread 'Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE is criminal bully everyday smear and abuse Gansiokbin as slut whore mistress'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/je...in-as-slut-whore-mistress.336439/post-3781324

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
such a wonderful occasion... u should share tis post on ur Facebook... :geek:
tell that to yourself shameless fixer mark Andrew yeo son of slut everyday hiding in rat hole ganging up with slut in bed calling others slut kt latha to abuse and smear Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress. Pui!
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
tell that to yourself shameless fixer mark Andrew yeo son of slut everyday hiding in rat hole ganging up with slut in bed calling others slut kt latha to abuse and smear Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress. Pui!
u oso not much difference lah, hiding inside ur cb hole... harassing everyone day n night non stop... fake virgin slut.. oar oar oar !! :geek:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
u oso not much difference lah, hiding inside ur cb hole... harassing everyone day n night non stop... fake virgin slut.. oar oar oar !! :geek:
You son of slut shameless liar criminal bully mark Andrew yeo dare not go Facebook hide in cb hole harassing me a virgin as fake virgin slut whore mistress so disgusting tell lies I victim of your crimes no difference from you shameless liar criminal bully. Pui!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
You son of slut shameless liar criminal bully mark Andrew yeo dare not go Facebook hide in cb hole harassing me a virgin as fake virgin slut whore mistress so disgusting tell lies I victim of your crimes no difference from you shameless liar criminal bully. Pui!
FB is for sluts who like to suck n oar... tats y you dun find so many here (@ sammyboy.com) at FB ... lau cb GGDF lah !!!
:geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
FB is for sluts who like to suck n oar... tats y you dun find so many here (@ sammyboy.com) at FB ... lau cb GGDF lah !!!
:geek:
What a self entitled fixer shameless liar son of slut evil coward criminal bully hiding in cb hole fixing a virgin as slut. You mark Andrew yeo think you can hide here and bully me. Pui!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a self entitled fixer shameless liar son of slut evil coward criminal bully hiding in cb hole fixing a virgin as slut. You mark Andrew yeo think you can hide here and bully me. Pui!
when it comes to harrassing and bullying, be it in the office, in the neighbourhood, you, gansiokbin is the undisputed No 1 :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
when it comes to harrassing and bullying, be it in the office, in the neighbourhood, you, gansiokbin is the undisputed No 1 :geek:
You mark Andrew yeo son of slut shameless self entitled liar criminal bully think you can hide in this cb hole to tell lies make false accusations of me. Tsk tsk tsk I sit there did nothing to slut in bed calling others slut kt latha while she insinuated insult me slut is called I harass and bully her. Tsk tsk tsk the Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell also the same, I sit there did nothing to them - in fact I was too naive and kind to let them step on my plants to construct scaffolding at my fence to build their Ccb illegal extension all the way to their fence - and they moved in and started attacking me littering into my garden is called I harass and bully them. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk the Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell also the same, I sit there did nothing to them - in fact I was too naive and kind to let them step on my plants to construct scaffolding at my fence to build their Ccb illegal extension all the way to their fence - and they moved in and started attacking me littering into my garden is called I harass and bully them.
The lesson to be learnt is it never pays to be nice or give way to self entitled Malaysian bullies.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lesson to be learnt is it never pays to be nice or give way to self entitled Malaysian bullies.
acting innocent, playing the victim card... arr?go back to ur Facebook to do it lah.. lau kway!.. if u r really so nice n friendly, how cum can get chased out from ur flat; can get fried from ur job ? :geek: