• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mark Andrew Yeo is back!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
MAYeo fucked the arse of @jw5
@ginfreely wanted to suck the cock of @jw5 but dare not say out.
Jw5 then made use of @ginfreely aka gansiokbin to spread the name of MAYeo for revenge. @ginfreely doesn't know MAYeo but just follow the order of jw5 becas she wants to suck jw5 and sametime spam MAYeo name to dilute her dirty name all over the Internet.
@ginfreely is a gong jibye.
Jw5 is a gay
MAYeo is a gay
You Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant open mouth only all evil filthy lies of me pretending not to know that MAY clone the fake doctor @nayr69sg admitted he bullied me and apologized to me. @jw5 is 99.99% if not 100% sure MAY is the fake doctor and he is right proven by the fact that the fake doctor plotted to get rid of me as soon as he asked me am I his friend or enemy and I said enemy then AND the fact that the fake doctor disappeared as soon as he was asked to follow his agreement to remove all insults of me.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant open mouth only all evil filthy lies of me pretending not to know that MAY clone the fake doctor @nayr69sg admitted he bullied me and apologized to me. @jw5 is 99.99% if not 100% sure MAY is the fake doctor and he is right proven by the fact that the fake doctor plotted to get rid of me as soon as he asked me am I his friend or enemy and I said enemy then AND the fact that the fake doctor disappeared as soon as he was asked to follow his agreement to remove all insults of me.
spit-it-out-spit.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
later in the evening, gansiokbin will answer your "???".. :geek:
I have no idea and no answer to the feud between @jw5 and scroobal but i know scroobal clones aka MAY started attacking me after I sided froggy in their feud at one time. That’s how he - or rather you - became my enemy indeed.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strange I can’t download and attach photo of cottonmouth with my avatar. Must be same reason as I can’t view videos.

THE WHORE IS BACK!!!
Your cheebye was fucked by indians for one week!!!
Your curry must be very full now!

Take a knife fuck your fucking cheebye! :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no idea and no answer to the feud between @jw5 and scroobal but i know scroobal clones aka MAY started attacking me after I sided froggy in their feud at one time. That’s how he - or rather you - became my enemy indeed.
That’s how easy to become enemy of evil petty narrow minded people indeed. Just like how all the Malaysians gang up to attack me when I merely said the truth of Malaysians. Not a single lie.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
THE WHORE IS BACK!!!
Your cheebye was fucked by indians for one week!!!
Your curry must be very full now!

Take a knife fuck your fucking cheebye! :biggrin:
As usual whatever you accused me is what you are yourself. Whore is you suck cock is you cheap is you. Cheap whore Malaysian cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network. Pui!