• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mark Andrew Yeo is back!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your mother's cheebye is itchiest. She fucked a dog before you were born.
Your

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE​

Cantonese prostitute mother cb itchy and will sleep with anyone and that is why you go round attacking me a slut. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
u mean tis one..?
:geek:

View attachment 140211
Best proof that you scroobal clone mark Andrew Yeo are son of horny slut and that’s why viciously attacking me a virgin as horny slut. View attachment 140283

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up, up the fucking slut of Singapore.
Gan Siokbin, retired accountant current prostitute cocksucker cheebye seller.
The world needs constant good reminder Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE is a fake good man in Facebook real terrorist hiding in rat hole spamming evil filthy lies to kill gansiokbin

View attachment 140284

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle think gansiokbin will kana shouted by order in jb custom in melayu - berhenti bertepuk tangan puki lu
The world needs constant good reminder Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE you are a fake good man in Facebook real terrorist Cantonese criminal son of puki hiding in rat hole abusing Gansiokbin non-stop.View attachment 140320

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best proof that you scroobal clone mark Andrew Yeo are son of horny slut and that’s why viciously attacking me a virgin as horny slut.
how to believe you're a virgin..when u're gansiokbin... suggest u change ur nick to buayganbin :geek:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world can see you mark Andrew Yeo are a self entitled barbarian son of horny slut don’t believe me virgin but don’t dare to take up my virginity test challenge and hide in rat hole to use clone
you don't need a virginity test... what you need is a psychotherapy test ...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you mark Andrew Yeo that said messaging law minister at 4 am on noise harassment = horny slut are the mental psychopath cyberbully that need psychotherapy and since when I said I need virginity test? I said I am willing to sacrifice my human rights to do the virginity test if you cyberbullies take up my virginity test challenge to show your cb name and face. View attachment 140504

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw now then you up this thread not once but twice a day is too late, you mean and stupid mark Andrew Yeo have been busted. This is called overcompensate right @jw5? Jw5 always say Mark Andrew Yeo did that and true enough he is overcompensating now after being busted again.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you mark Andrew Yeo that said messaging law minister at 4 am on noise harassment = horny slut are the mental psychopath cyberbully that need psychotherapy and since when I said I need virginity test? I said I am willing to sacrifice my human rights to do the virginity test if you cyberbullies take up my virginity test challenge to show your cb name and face.
you really TCSS... keep calling me MAY... n still challenge me to show my name.. :geek:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho gansiokbin was merelee using MAY to divert attention of herself being a well known public toilet .:geek:
Not matter how she do it she cannot run away from Internet having her dirty name from India to Iran. :sneaky:
This strategy doesn't work at all. People will not know or keen to know who is MAY or Jeremy quek but the world knows who is gansiokbin the dirty slut whore that was fired at work for being a slut and become jobless having to sell jibye and stay in jb whore house for survival risking her toa jibye kang and finallee become a siao lang made used by pap :biggrin::roflmao:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
This strategy doesn't work at all. People will not know or keen to know who is MAY or Jeremy quek but the world knows who is gansiokbin the dirty slut ... house for survival risking her toa jibye kang and finallee become a siao lang made used by pap :biggrin::roflmao:
tis buayganbin maybe siao, but she's not stupid.... she knows if she keeps making crazy police reports about noisy neighbours, they'll throw her inside an ambulance... and send her to IMH ... :geek: