• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Marine Parade So Many Chao Ah Nehs.....& What Taxi Driver Told Me......

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah lan....................today went to Parkway Parade and the nearby NTUC supermarket.......the farking place so many Ah Nehs.......:mad:

by the way, a taxi driver told me many local IT workers complain to him that while their pay is $3K.........an Ah Neh in the SAME position makes $8-10K.................i say that makes no business sense leh...................but he say it's true............:eek:

why would a company pay so much more if same post leh ?:confused:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah Lan.. GIMD when was the last time you been to Parkway Parade..? :confused:

That place has been infested with Pariahs for years now.. If you wait for taxi at the taxi stand there, you would think you're in a Bombay Mall..

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lan....................today went to Parkway Parade and the nearby NTUC supermarket.......the farking place so many Ah Nehs.......:mad:

by the way, a taxi driver told me many local IT workers complain to him that while their pay is $3K.........an Ah Neh in the SAME position makes $8-10K.................i say that makes no business sense leh...................but he say it's true............:eek:

why would a company pay so much more if same post leh ?:confused:

FT ah neh can carry balls better?

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wooden Goh and Lady Tin love the Ah Nehs?
Whether Lady Tin does love Ah Nehs,that is subject of speculation,but Ah Goh's lady peanuts declare she loves her "Ah Neh Durai" on the world press & TVs,one day after people of Spore complaint that Durai was over paid with golden peanuts,she was super mad and fucked the people of Spore:'"You fuckers under paid my Ah Neg Durai with only one small gold peanuts,expect him to do so much work,idiots,fuckers"
Wooden Goh quickly pulled her out and told her,you cannot fuck those fuckers like that in public,remember,I need their fucking votes,asked her to apologise,she flatly refused and told wooden Goh to fuck off,in the end ,wooden Goh sent an apology in her name,WTF!

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am ok with Ah nehs FTs holding WP. Afterall locals oso shun away fm construction or cleaning jobs. U seldom see locals or Chinese sweeping or clearing ashes along road side, paveways or void decks.

Last edited:

Mortdredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;wzdeFunNwDM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzdeFunNwDM[/video]

The day Sentosa Island became mini India