• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

mao zhedong the bloody idiot!!!

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hope this thread can help more people to learn about this stupid bloody ass,
mao zhedong!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tN76BffI32o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tN76BffI32o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
june 4, 1989 tiananmen massacre.
1989年6月4日 天安门大屠杀.

he will be remembered for this date in history past.

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal
June Chang is sour graped because of China successes today which meant her escape to the west is futile except that she married an angmoh husband which was her sole obsession during her formative tennage years. What she wanted for China is available in China nowadays Now that hordes of angmohs are allowed into the country, she feels so stupid about her "mission", escape to marry an angmoh at any cost many years ago.

Btw, co-author Jon halliday is that angmoh and she is so one-eyed in her quest of getting an angmoh husband, even an old English professor is fair game.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
June Chang is sour graped because of China successes today which meant her escape to the west is futile except that she married an angmoh husband which was her sole obsession during her formative tennage years. What she wanted for China is available in China nowadays Now that hordes of angmohs are allowed into the country, she feels so stupid about her "mission", escape to marry an angmoh at any cost many years ago.

Btw, co-author Jon halliday is that angmoh and she is so one-eyed in her quest of getting an angmoh husband, even an old English professor is fair game.

Exactly. And as a general rule, what Taiwanese dogs say about China, we need not take into any consideration.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i don't really trust an ang moh to write about a Chinese leader...anyways at that time...they are all skeptical about communism and all things associated.

Maybe he did some wrongs but what he did was bring the whole China united finally after so many centuries....

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't really trust an ang moh to write about a chinese leader...anyways at that time...they are all skeptical about communism and all things associated.

Maybe he did some wrongs but what he did was bring the whole china united finally after so many centuries....

没有毛主席就没有共产党,没有共产党就没有新中国!

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
yaya, to Mr Ash007, kensington and Received_by_Kings.I know three of you either = 五毛党 from China, motive is to monitor the anti communist china movement worldwide or PAP eyes and any comment will be replied by funny unlogical answer.
But my guts tell me that three of you = stupid little China PRC commie(大陆仔,五毛共匪).Hardly got any Singaporeans support Mao unless some stupid PRC China commie.Singaporeans dont like commuist.So i must be right.haha... i got ya!!!

June Chang had wrote bad about Mao and what she wrote was proven by historian.well, he married to ang mo or not ..., that is not your or our problem and not for you or us to decide who she want to marry to.
her private life is not for us to decide.important thing is she manage to gather all the facts about what your master Mao did.Infact, even if she dont wrote the book, we can still find out the facts from the internet about what your Mr Mao did to your own Chinese fellows.And how he use culture revolution to destory all the important Chinese culture.

Well, fact is fact and you can use all the funny logic to say about her but truth is, Mao did not bring a new China like what you say.
I will one by one crush your stupid logic of what you mean by new China.you want to challenge me?Sure no problem.i will play with you 3 little Commie bastard!!!

Here is your new Mao China... haha

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6G7FY5a6KFw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6G7FY5a6KFw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha, heh all singaporeans here.i finally found out that this little china commie bastard from communist red mao china.the fake milk and fake goods country.hahaha look what i found...

---------------------------------------------
Ash007
Alfrescian Join Date: Aug 2009
My Reputation:Points: 50 / Power: 21

Re: Singapore is better than Australia and New Zealand.

someone by the name of senatorabudelai posted this--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by senatorabudelai
50% of Mainland chinese cannot even speak Mandarin. If you can speak fluent mandarin, which many Singaporeans can, they are better off than these people already. 1/7 americans cannot even read a few lines of simple english. The educated Singaporeans do speak good English, better accent than the Broad/ General Australian for sure.

--->>> he replied by this --->>> 你妈的屄,新加坡中文这么好你干吗不用中文。新加坡这个鸡不拉屎鸟不生蛋的地方,那能更澳大利 亚比. 你知道这里有多少华人吗?你知华文在这有多少人在讲?比大多的新加坡都讲的好。连澳大利亚的总理,陆克文, 讲的普通话都比李显龙好,还带着北方呛呢。别在这乱拉屎,你乖乖的回家去肏你妈的臭屄。:mad :
----------------------------------------------------------------------

all singaporeans open his profile and lookup at how he scolded singapore.imagine he work here or study here, and now bark like dog at us.hahaa, if his mao red fake milk communist 共匪china is so good, why did he still come here?if he think china so great, should stay in china.if he think communist system so good, he should not study in the west.should just stay in china and read his little red mao book!!! he must be a no brain little bastard.hahaha.... 你这个中共太子堂的狗,你有种我们出来见面。我不打你我不是新加坡人!!!我不打你,我对不起将先生。我不打你这个共狗,我对不起孙先身。你这个没家教的中共狗,死了去地狱见你的老毛匪!!!

Last edited:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha, another bloody commie hidding here.
he is Received_by_Kings!!!
seldom have singaporeans hate taiwanese so much unless a communist bastard.he is hidding in singapore.now it's our turn to take them out and give them a wack!!!

------------------------------------------------------------
Suicide wave hits Taiwanese iPhone manufacturer Foxconn: 10 dead
Views: 906 Posted By Received_by_Kings
Re: Suicide wave hits Taiwanese iPhone manufacturer Foxconn: 10 dead

he replied ============>>>Taiwanese people are dogs. China shouldn't have allowed these mongrels to set up shop in the mainland.

------------------------------------------------------------------

and another one here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Local media loves GMS, he is on the news everyweek

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideswipe
can we call 国民团结党 - 国民党 in short.

and use this symbol
that should appeal to our new Chinese immigrants.

That symbol (国民党旗) is ugly, thank you. That is the symbol of traitors and dogs.

五星红旗比较有意思。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

你这个毒奶国的共匪。you got no shame???go back to your mao china.go back.... to your mainland.we dont welcome you little red communist bastard.dont ever go to western countries.since u like communist so much, you better go back home to china or russia.

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haahahhahah some people are so naive they believe everything they read on the internet, even the profiles of others.

Kenshinng

Alfrescian
Loyal
ops! soli soli paiseh!:o
mistaken mao for deng - human to err mah.
well at least u r not so blur sotong like me.:biggrin:

Nahhhh no prob man!i also could not stand a lot of policies of Mao and actually could not stand the Cult of Mao! they were really mad people back then.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone here read this...,

Ash007 replied to someone thread by this --->>> 你妈的屄,新加坡中文这么好你干吗不用中文。新加坡这个鸡不拉屎鸟不生蛋的地方,

--------------------------------------------------------

Ash007. we all know you are from china.first of all, very rare got singaporeans type in chinese.2ndly, no singaporeans will ever speak bad of his own country.only speak bad of the party.

Last edited:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote:
Originally Posted by lianbeng
ops! soli soli paiseh!
well at least u r not so blur sotong like me.

No worries mate, This is the first time I got mistaken for a PRC by a Singaporean as well. Wahahahaha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heh stupid commie, please read carefully what he said.you cock eyes or you shame already that i expose you??? go back china!!! western countries and singapore dont welcome you.go back and lick your mao dead body ass!!!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote:
Originally Posted by lianbeng
ops! soli soli paiseh!
well at least u r not so blur sotong like me.

No worries mate, This is the first time I got mistaken for a PRC by a Singaporean as well. Wahahahaha.

heh stupid commie, please read carefully what he said.you cock eyes or you shame already that i expose you??? go back china!!! western countries and singapore dont welcome you.go back and lick your mao dead body ass!!!

eh why u scold me?:confused:
im true blue born in singapore singapore citizen holding pink IC completed NS liability liao leh -no longer liable with immediate effect.