• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many turn up for dinner few turn up for protests

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not forgetting 'Chee's Angels' see the pic at SDP's site for more:biggrin:

many went home hungry...just like the RP dinner :o. no wonder they put those laukuaybus angels to spoil the appetites! :p

Mike Chan - Our $4 million p.a.Prataman was never Dir ISD Tue, 02 Sep 2008 4:47 pm

Correction....SR Nathan was never a Director of ISD but was the Director of SID (Security Intelligence Dept) in the 70s-80s. SID is under Mindef and not MHA. It deals with external security threats whereas ISD deals with internal security threats.
Party was enjoyable overall but the food could have been better to say the least. Hope SDP will select a
better caterer next year. I went home hungry. Sorry, but truth must always be told in democratic circles.

he sure read the wrong things!!!
mike chan - Thanks for the response Tue, 02 Sep 2008 11:06 pm

Why was there so much leftovers although there were easily >100 pax?
Ans: the food was edible but most were uneatable. I suppose I'm a fuzzy eater, sorry. The beehoon and the tofu dish were the only foods pretty good. Did u look at the dumpsters provided outside? I did...a lot of wastage including mine.
Anyway, thks Jaslyn. I was very proud to have met you after reading abt you and yr husband in the sdp blog.I also met the courageous young malay couple. All of you are brave young soldiers for the democracy movement here where SDP tops the list.Keep up the good work and be strong as you guys are on the side of right.
Remember: What does not kill you will make you stronger! (Dr CSJ is a living example)
Regds to all SDP bravehearts!
:p LOL!!

NgEjay

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyway, thks Jaslyn. I was very proud to have met you after reading abt you and yr husband in the sdp blog.

Dear Mike Chan,

I refer to your post number 13 on the first page of the comments.

I have checked with Jaslyn Go personally. Her husband most certainly did NOT attend SDP dinner.

According to her, her hubby has never been involved in SDP events at all.

I'm sure you have made a mistake.

Please email me [email protected] if you wish to clarify anything further.

Ng E-Jay
Chief Editor, Sgpolitics.net

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Mike Chan,

I refer to your post number 13 on the first page of the comments.

I have checked with Jaslyn Go personally. Her husband most certainly did NOT attend SDP dinner.

According to her, her hubby has never been involved in SDP events at all.

I'm sure you have made a mistake.

Please email me [email protected] if you wish to clarify anything further.

Ng E-Jay
Chief Editor, Sgpolitics.net

you should be posting to MIKE CHAN who was mixed up with which MR he had confusely met.:confused: by the way, were u invited?

BobKHSim

Alfrescian
Loyal
you should be posting to MIKE CHAN who was mixed up with which MR he had confusely met.

chao ah kwa go and wash the cum from your eyes then cum back and read again!

the post by NgEjay begins with : "Dear Mike Chan, I refer to your post number 13 on the first page of the comments".

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
chao ah kwa go and wash the cum from your eyes then cum back and read again!

the post by NgEjay begins with : "Dear Mike Chan, I refer to your post number 13 on the first page of the comments".

so you r really ejay or ejay's spokesman??:confused::rolleyes: