• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Many thanks to TFBH for introducing Dr Martha Tara Lee to us!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See her face cock turn soft. Need to find some way to get resurrected again.

xiaxue-sun-ho-make-up.jpg

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
cannot wait to see her launch a great big fucking dildo on her sex toy series
I'm afraid this is the biggest one I managed to find, but it doesn't seem to be a proper dildo:

[video=youtube;_yLWWvJZj90]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yLWWvJZj90[/video]

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN when this woman offer you a cucumber sandwich at her seminar..you better think carefully

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only medical doctors and full time academics should use "Dr" in their titles.

By full time academics I mean those who have AT LEAST THREE research papers published in RESPECTABLE journals, and who are holding FULL TIME teaching positions in a reputable university or institute of higher learning (post-secondary). Those tutors out there who teach at tuition center who want to use Dr can fuck off. Please be sure you are a university lecturer first before you use Dr.

As for Dr Martha Lee, well, I think her videos are very nice to watch.

too many pseudo doctors nowadays. alot of these con men just go overseas sit for some stupid 1 or 2 day diploma course in nutrition/psychology/physiotherapy or some holistic medicine crap and then call themselves doctors . Or better still jst go and buy from a degree mill. in sinkieland got at leats a few property agents and insurance agents called themselves doctors and how lian and shut themselves up when I question which 'which fmous medical school did you graduate from?" sarcastically.worse is the government hands off attitude resulting in alot of con men. in Germany they passed a law that anyone who used the initial Dr. or called themselves a doctor must use a suffix eg MD to denote medical doctor or PhD for on medical doctor and the university he/she gets it from. this is to prevent abuse. just like datukships, soon doctors and professors titles means nothing unless you specify exactly what it is and where you get it from.