• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Many sinkies are wearing the health365 tracker

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
1000008864.jpg

I see many old farts and many young females wearing but no young man wearing.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a short mrt trip to work I counted seeing 8 females wearing of which 2 are syt and 5 gansiokbin and 1 old fart.
I'm attracted to syt wearing becos it shows that they are humble girls.
Not for gansiokbin.I think they are giam siap Gwee. Wear work attire with a toy looking watch . Xia suay

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I started wearing and collecting steps, mvpa and sleep points. Later I upgraded to Samsung watch but endup not able to sync it to health365. Wasted my money.
Now I'm struggling whether to wear the Samsung watch to benefit from the functions or the toy looking astro fit to collect points.