• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many Sinkies are flooding GP now to get MC for tomorrow and day after tomorrow

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At my place at Bukit Batok, I can see many uncles are aunties who look perfectly healthy and happy but they are waiting to see GP to get MC.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s the stupidest thing I have heard.

These days u go see doc, u don’t just ask for 1 or 2 days mc. They will choose to give u 1 week whether u ask for it or not, particularly for those w flu symptoms.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s the stupidest thing I have heard.

These days u go see doc, u don’t just ask for 1 or 2 days mc. They will choose to give u 1 week whether u ask for it or not, particularly for those w flu symptoms.
Those are mostlee the lazy ter nao sinkie with no plan and last minute all want to geng.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
many art positive for covid omicron.
know at least 4 separate families at least one or two inside kana covid, especially their kiddos.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
how to geng in advance??
Verlee good question. My uncle also learnt it thru experience.
Key success factor is DO NOT ask for mc .Wait for the loctor to initiate it.
For cny you can say I don't think I can rest properlee to leecover during the 1st 2 days as there will be visitors so pls kindlee cover me longer.
KNN my uncle learnt it thru the hard way.
Once my uncle scheduled for a rubber band ligation to prepare for a long mc together with his planned leave and he was too monkey urging aka 猴急 the moment the surgeon came in the ot he asked for it and guess what he said ? Bloodlee hell he told my uncle nope I can onlee cover the most today and some people don't even need mc wtf. After the procedure it was fucking painful that My uncle leelee leequired at least 1 week rest without genging then he can feel it should be quite painful as he tied 2 piles but this fucking loctor die die onlee gave 2 days including that day. My uncle had actuallee thought to lodge a complain then he was too tired and weak to do it. He simplee just went gp to extend the mc.